Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any interest in a plugin for Bond Ceiling Fan controller if I write one?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by sirmeili View Post

    Not yet. I'm about to start back on it. I was holding off waiting for the API to mature, but there is now a work around if it's not there yet.
    Not sure if you've received an email from Bond yet but the email I received this morning introduces an OpenAPI released today. Hoping you will have some time to get this moving again?
    Thank you!
    HS3 3.0.0.548 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.71 with 996 Devices, 547 Events
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave 3.0.1.252

    Comment


    • #47
      These were on Woot! yesterday for under $50. I picked one up and am very interested in a plugin.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by sirmeili View Post

        ARGH!!!! I wish you lived closer....LOL. I could really use one for testing I'm likely going to buy one, but now hearing all this I'm going to wait until I know the API is released.
        Hello sirmeili I've received an email from Bond indicating that the API has been released, are you still interested in developing a PI for the Bond? Are you waiting until HS4 is released first? Haven't heard much about this PI lately.
        Thank you!
        HS3 3.0.0.548 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.71 with 996 Devices, 547 Events
        Plugin's:
        BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
        EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
        weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave 3.0.1.252

        Comment


        • #49
          I'm also interested in testing. I have 2 Minka-Aire fans that use the UC7067 controller and should work with Bond and 4 motorized Somfy shades with RF remotes. If you're creating a plug-in then I'll get a Bond to test with it.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Peter Wharton View Post
            I'm also interested in testing. I have 2 Minka-Aire fans that use the UC7067 controller and should work with Bond and 4 motorized Somfy shades with RF remotes. If you're creating a plug-in then I'll get a Bond to test with it.
            I don’t think the developer that suggested making an plugin is interested any longer. They haven’t been paying attention to this thread at all.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            HS3 3.0.0.548 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.71 with 996 Devices, 547 Events
            Plugin's:
            BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
            EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
            weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave 3.0.1.252

            Comment


            • #51
              @sirmeili - Are you still interested in creating a plugin or was there not enough demand?

              Comment


              • #52
                As far as I know the developer is not producing HS plug-ins any longer. To the best of my understanding, he has turned over his current plug-ins to another developer.
                Randy Prade
                Aurora, CO
                Prades.net

                PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

                Comment


                • #53
                  This might be a great plugin for spud to do?


                  Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  HS3 3.0.0.548 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.71 with 996 Devices, 547 Events
                  Plugin's:
                  BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
                  EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
                  weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave 3.0.1.252

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by The Profit View Post
                    This might be a great plugin for spud to do?


                    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    I would gladly provide reputable developer with a Bond unit to program a plugin with.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by The Profit View Post
                      This might be a great plugin for spud to do?


                      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      +1



                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by rprade View Post
                        As far as I know the developer is not producing HS plug-ins any longer. To the best of my understanding, he has turned over his current plug-ins to another developer.
                        Is that true ? Or you are talking about simplex?

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by MattL0 View Post

                          Is that true ? Or you are talking about simplex?
                          No. Frank sirmeili was the one who originally offered. I think he turned his existing plug-ins over to simplextech. We would need one of those two to confirm, but that is what I have read.

                          I don't know if anyone is working on a Bond plug-in.
                          Randy Prade
                          Aurora, CO
                          Prades.net

                          PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by rprade View Post
                            No. Frank sirmeili was the one who originally offered. I think he turned his existing plug-ins over to simplextech. We would need one of those two to confirm, but that is what I have read.

                            I don't know if anyone is working on a Bond plug-in.
                            I turned my plugins over to Frank and Michael.

                            I know Frank has been very busy with real work and with holiday season and all he's trying to get caught up.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by simplextech View Post

                              I turned my plugins over to Frank and Michael.

                              I know Frank has been very busy with real work and with holiday season and all he's trying to get caught up.
                              Sorry, I had it backwards.

                              Randy Prade
                              Aurora, CO
                              Prades.net

                              PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                I am thrilled to see some action on this thread!


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X