Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any interest in a plugin for Bond Ceiling Fan controller if I write one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iragoldstone@gmail.com
    replied
    I just added a Bond plug in for three fans and would be very interested in a Homeseer plug in. I also added a blaze automation B.One hub to control my split air conditioning system and would like to have a plug in for that also.

Leave a comment:

• josed1963
    replied
    Yes, I am interested. I have a bond device at home that controls 5 fans. Jose

Leave a comment:

• Fellhahn
    replied
    Originally posted by smikkelsen View Post
    I am in process of installing 3 fans that all need to be on the same circuit, and the fans do not allow for separate wiring of light and fan. Long story short, in order to automate them and be able to individually turn light/fan on for 3 different fans, i'm going to need something like this. From the looks of it, this integration probably isn't going anywhere anytime soon? Does anyone have alternatives (since I don't have a bond yet), that would work now with homeseer?

Thanks!
    Have you bought the fans already?

Are they AC fans controlled by knob on the wall, or DC fans controlled by a remote?

I've been using DC fans (Lucci brand) controlled by the RFXCOM plugin and it works brilliantly. The same plugin/TRX device also controls my motorised blinds.

Just brainstorming: If you're locked to an AC fan, maybe a HS-FC200 on the wall to control all three fans in tandem, then see if you can wire something like a Qubino 1-relay module into the base of each fan to do the light?

Leave a comment:

• smikkelsen
    replied
    I am in process of installing 3 fans that all need to be on the same circuit, and the fans do not allow for separate wiring of light and fan. Long story short, in order to automate them and be able to individually turn light/fan on for 3 different fans, i'm going to need something like this. From the looks of it, this integration probably isn't going anywhere anytime soon? Does anyone have alternatives (since I don't have a bond yet), that would work now with homeseer?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    Originally posted by The Barnacle View Post
    Any updates? Looking forward to Beta testing, if needed. Bought the Bond a few weeks ago and it's been great!
    Bond has been really slow getting out the API so could be a little while. Glad to see another Homeseer user close by!

Leave a comment:

• The Barnacle
    replied
    Any updates? Looking forward to Beta testing, if needed. Bought the Bond a few weeks ago and it's been great!

Leave a comment:

• JakeStallman
    replied
    Very interested in this. Using with IFTTT right now, but it's slow and not reliable. Trying to turn on a fan light with HSWD100+

Leave a comment:

• bobsilver1
    replied
    I also would want this Frank. I have been using a Bond controlling 6 fans and has worked flawlessly since I installed it. Be happy to test it for you.

Bob Silver

Leave a comment:

• The Barnacle
    replied
    I'm also interested in the Bond Plugin. Any status change?

Also, is there anyone on this thread that plans to use the Bond + HS Plugin in conjunction with the HS-FC200+? If so, how do you envision wiring the switch and fan? Or do you plan to bypass and leave the fan hardwired / always hot?

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    Originally posted by chiphead View Post
    Do we have a Bond plug-in?
    Not yet. I'm about to start back on it. I was holding off waiting for the API to mature, but there is now a work around if it's not there yet.

Leave a comment:

• chiphead
    replied
    Do we have a Bond plug-in?

Leave a comment:

• chiphead
    replied
    I too am interested in a Bond plug-in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• byronjx
    replied
    I can't wait for my Bond to be properly integrated with Homeseer! I'll gladly be a test subject for you!

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    Hi all, Just an update.

I have been working on this. Their API is not complete so I can't actually get the list of actions a device can do. I'm running some tests on adding configurable actions in the plugin until they can add them into their API.

I didn't want you to think I was forgetting this. Its jsut taking longer than I thought it would due to the incomplete API they released.

Leave a comment:

• Sireone
    replied
    Originally posted by sirmeili View Post

Been dealing with too much work and then sick kids, then subsequently, sick self...LOL. I'm planning on getting on it this weekend. I have the bond set up and 1 fan controller so I can test locally.
    Cool, let me know if you need another tester. I have three fans on my Bond.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X