Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys are putting a lot of effort in support. great webinar.

Comment

Will you post here when the link is up for those of us who couldn't watch it live?

Thanks,

Dan

Comment

Nice job

I missed the live webinar, but just finished watching the recording. It was very informative. Great job guys.

Don

Comment

Originally posted by jdr2bpa View Post
          When will the recording be posted?
          See post #1
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by danhi View Post
            Will you post here when the link is up for those of us who couldn't watch it live?
            Thanks,
            Dan
            See post #1

Comment

Is there anyway to download this? My ISP (HughesNet) cuts me off after about an hour if I watch it in a resolution that I can see.

Originally posted by rjh View Post
              We have posted a recording of the webinar here:

http://youtu.be/1TjSOfARK4Y
              Don

Comment

Maybe the content hasn’t changed that much..... Would it make sense to have a new webinar? I would think that things have changed in 6 or so years.

Food for thought...
                HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Probably not a bad idea, we are pretty backed up at the moment! I will note it though. Let me know what issues and concerns a developer might have and we should focus on.

Originally posted by Krumpy View Post
                  Maybe the content hasn’t changed that much..... Would it make sense to have a new webinar? I would think that things have changed in 6 or so years.

Food for thought...

Comment

I'll let you decide. You could use the last one as a template and sprinkle in the new stuff. And take questions. I am confident that we can burn through an hour or so.

I was more or less just trying to plant a seed. Fully understand that you're busy.

HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Working...
                    X