X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 Development Webinar

We have posted a recording of the webinar here:

http://youtu.be/1TjSOfARK4Y
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

that is 9 pm to 11 pm mid european winter time. thats good.

Comment

Sounds good - I am open during that time and will participate.
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

That sounds good. I'll try to attend.
        HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
        Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
        Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
        Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

Thanks, will attend.
          Don

Comment

I will post details on how to connect to the webinar on Mon, and send out an email.

Comment

Thanks Rich. I'll be attending.
              Best regards,
              -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
              Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

Any more on this?
                Don

Comment

The time and date is firm, so we will send out connection information soon.

Comment

I updated the initial post in this thread with webinar registration information.

Comment

Thanks guys. Great Webinar. I appreciate all the work.
                      Don

Comment

+1

Great webinar!

Thanks for all the effort

Dirk

Comment

Thank you guys for an informative webinar today. I'm looking forward to reviewing the recording since I was only able to pay attention for about the first hour due to responsibilities at my real job.
                          HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
                          Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
                          Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
                          Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

When will the recording be posted?

Comment

Nice job on the Webinar.
                              You could have had a 2 hour one just on action and triggers.
                              Cheers,
                              Bob
                              Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
                              X