Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get error messages about processor architecture : Warning 5 There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "Scheduler", "x86". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project.
    The HS dll's are compiled for 32 bit architecture. Set your architecture to x86 and it should solve this problem.
    HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
    Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
    Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
    Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

Originally posted by reidfo View Post
      The HS dll's are compiled for 32 bit architecture. Set your architecture to x86 and it should solve this problem.
      That's my point
      HS3 should work on X32, X64 or Unix Platform ....

Comment

Originally posted by bachelet claude View Post
        That's my point
        HS3 should work on X32, X64 or Unix Platform ....
        It will work on Linux under mono, but unless HomeSeer is recompiled for x64 you'll have to compile your plugins as 32-bit. It would be nice to see a move to 64-bit, but with all the legacy hardware out there and 32-bit embedded OS's on the HomeTrollers I don't see it happening anytime soon.
        HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
        Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
        Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
        Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

Working...
        X