X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

log errors

there are a lot of them
    Attached Files

Is this still occurring? I have not been able to replicate this.
    Wade

"I know nothing... nothing!"

Comment

when i go to log screen it starts and stops when logscreen closes. every second.

Comment

Unless you need the data, just nuke the log databases (while HomeSeer is shut down) and see if the problem is still there. Did not make any changes to the log database, but you never know - it may help.
        Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

even nukes dont solve the problem, but it is not a critical one yet.

Comment

Originally posted by wetlip View Post
            when i go to log screen it starts and stops when logscreen closes. every second.
            wetlip - I suspect I have a localization issue - what is your system's globalization settings? Do you have anything set where you would use a comma instead of a decimal for a fractional value? Looking for anything (such as a language setting) that would change how numbers, dates, and times are represented.
            Regards,

Comment

i am dutch i have dutch settings, indeed we strange europeans use the , for .
              Last edited by wetlip; February 6, 2013, 12:39 PM.

Comment

changing the use of , to . in windows for decimals gives me a neat logscreen.

Comment

Originally posted by wetlip View Post
                  i am dutch i have dutch settings, indeed we strange europeans use the , for .
                  Oh man, couldn't you all just be Americans?

I caught it as soon as I looked at it - I remembered when I created that database structure LONG ago that it was suppose to be temporary and that I had to address globalization issues, and I did not get back to it before the darn thing entered these tests.

So I will fix, and it may result in the log DB having to be dumped in favor of a new one with the next build, but better to get it right for our friends, even if they are strange and use , where they should be using a period.
                  Regards,

Comment

Working...
                  X