X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 Setup version 2.99.0.11

Here is build 2.99.0.11

Change hi-lights:

* Changes to plugin API so support mult-instance plugins with single EXE. Your plugins will need to be re-built to work with this version.

* The installer now installs the source to all 3 of our sample plugins. The source is installed in the application folder in the folder "Sample Plugins". The 3 samples are:

1) HSPI_SAMPLE (the standard sample with robust triggers/actions)
    2) HSPI_SAMPLE_BASIC (A more basic plug-in with simple actions/triggers)
    3) HSPI_SAMPLE_BASICMI (Based on the sample basic, this adds support for multiple instances using 1 EXE) (See the seperate thread for details on multi instancing)

NOTE: Do not install any of the plugins from the updater, they are not functioning at this time and they exist only for our in-house testing.

Here is the installer:

ftp://ftp.homeseer.com/updates/Beta/...S3_2_99_11.exe
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

It looks like ClearINISection() is no longer working in this version.
    Also, SaveINISetting() converts the "section" parm to uppercase?

Can anyone else confirm?
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

INI code was re-written for compatibility with Linux.

Yes, the section name is converted to upper case, should not matter though as its not case sensitive.

I will look at ClearINISection.

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
      It looks like ClearINISection() is no longer working in this version.
      Also, SaveINISetting() converts the "section" parm to uppercase?

Can anyone else confirm?

Comment

ClearINISection is fixed, the fix will be in the next update.

Comment

I'm getting a 30 day trial msg when i start 2.99.0.11?

Do i need to worry about this or will the next version restart the clock?
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
          Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
          Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
          Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
            I'm getting a 30 day trial msg when i start 2.99.0.11?

Do i need to worry about this or will the next version restart the clock?
            Same here ....

Dirk

Comment

Installed .11 this morning. I don't see any expiration message when HS starts up.
              HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
              Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
              Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
              Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

will tomorrow.

Comment

Licensing is not final, for now, you can just delete the licenses.bin file in the config folder and that will restart the trial timer.

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                    Licensing is not final, for now, you can just delete the licenses.bin file in the config folder and that will restart the trial timer.
                    Well now it disabled itself ....

3/18/2013 7:27:41 AM - Warning - This version of HomeSeer is not registered and is currently disabled

Dirk
                    postedit: when I restarted HS3, it began another 30 day trial ....... and is working

Comment

Shut down HS, delete the file, start HS. If says its disabled, restart HS again, should be on a 30 day trial.

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
                      Well now it disabled itself ....

3/18/2013 7:27:41 AM - Warning - This version of HomeSeer is not registered and is currently disabled

Dirk
                      postedit: when I restarted HS3, it began another 30 day trial ....... and is working

Comment

INI code was re-written for compatibility with Linux.

Yes, the section name is converted to upper case, should not matter though as its not case sensitive.

I will look at ClearINISection.
                        the performance of this new code is slow; specifically getinisetting
                        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
                        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
                        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
                        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

How are you testing the performance? Are you reading a lot of values?

the performance of this new code is slow; specifically getinisetting

Comment

How are you testing the performance? Are you reading a lot of values?
                            Yes, in my dev env, i have an ini file with more than 700 lines that takes more than 15 secs to load/process; compared to less than 1 second in hs2 for the exact same load/process routine.
                            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

I took a quick look and the issue is probably the fact that its reading the entire file everytime you get or set an entry, I'll put a fix in for that.

Yes, in my dev env, i have an ini file with more than 700 lines that takes more than 15 secs to load/process; compared to less than 1 second in hs2 for the exact same load/process routine.

Comment

Working...
                              X