Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issue with button press response in v.16 ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with button press response in v.16 ??

Has anybody experienced an issue where clicking on buttons in the DeviceUtility page doesn't call your plugin anymore?

Haven't had the time to try to figure out how and when it happens, but a few times, I found my buttons to be unresponsive, even refreshing the page made no difference. I noted a Device Control entry in the HS log but the PI received no call back. When I stopped the PI (I was using Visual Studio) and restarted it, it would work a bit and then stop again.

Anybody else seen this?

Dirk

Dirk,
    did you figure this out? is hs calling setiomulti instead of setioex now
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
      Dirk,
      did you figure this out? is hs calling setiomulti instead of setioex now
      Didn't see it again, suspect it might have something to do with doing on-line debugging and stopping the program and restarting it many times. Have to admit that I haven't been doing a whole lot on my plugin either.
      As far as I can tell HS3 calls SetIOMulti.

Dirk

Comment

Working...
      X