Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest HS3 Setup

[UPDATE 5/29/13]
    Since the BETA has been posted, get the latest Beta from either running your current version (you will be prompted if an update is available), or get the setup file from the HS3 Beta forum on the message board.

[UPDATE 5-27-13]
    Starting with build 2.99.0.34 licensing has changed. You can no longer simply delete the licenses.bin file to restart the trial. If your trial expires, you may use the following trial key which starts a 30 trial trial for the PRO version:

LicenseID: 55152
    Password: trial

Also, builds 2.99.0.34 and later contain a new application updater, so simply restart HS and it will check for updates and notify you if an update is available.

As we get very close to our public Beta release we are building HS3 pretty much daily. I am uploading the latest build as I create them. Note that they are not tested before uploading so it is possible that the build may not work. Save your previous one in case you need to go back.

The latest build will always be available at this ftp link:

Feel free to post any issues you find to help us provide the best Beta possible. Each build will have a new version #.

We have opened bugzilla for bug reports, this is the best way to report a bug as we will be notified about it immediately. You can create an account and create bug reports here:

http://homeseer.com/bugzilla
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Rich,

Are you going to put some form of wrapper around scripts to show errors?

If I purposely create an error, nothing shows in the log; it just shows that it has executed.
    Jon

Comment

Anyone else having trouble getting HS3 Setup? My browser stalls on the load.
      Don

Comment

Is this a vbscript or vb.net script?

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
        Rich,

Are you going to put some form of wrapper around scripts to show errors?

If I purposely create an error, nothing shows in the log; it just shows that it has executed.

Comment

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
          Anyone else having trouble getting HS3 Setup? My browser stalls on the load.
          Don - try a right-click and Save As and see if you can save it to your desktop.
          HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
          54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
          Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
            Is this a vbscript or vb.net script?
            Vb.net
            Jon

Comment

Got it....

Thanks
              Don

Comment

What license and ID can I use to test?
                Best,
                Jakob Sand, I automate everything!

Comment

On the test build just delete the licenses.bin file to restart the trial.

Originally posted by Jakob.Sand View Post
                  What license and ID can I use to test?

Comment

what happened to the ftp link?

do we really need to go through the store to get the latest beta? PITA!
                    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
                    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
                    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
                    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
                      what happened to the ftp link?

do we really need to go through the store to get the latest beta? PITA!
                      I agree

Comment

You only need to go through the store once! After that, just restart HS3, it does an update check and will download the new version automatically. You can save the download file if you want to install the latest on another system.

Comment

I installed the version from the store 3.0.0.2. why does it keep asking me to install the same update version 3.0.0.2?
                          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
                          Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
                          Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
                          Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

It should not be doing that, I ran 3.0.0.2 here and its not asking, anyone else seeing this?

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
                            I installed the version from the store 3.0.0.2. why does it keep asking me to install the same update version 3.0.0.2?

Comment

Yes, I get the same here.

I also get a failure with update notice, even though it updates fine. If you let the updater shutdown homeseer 3 and the speaker client, it then errors stating that an application is still running (but it is not - I checked with task manager). Next it states it cannot remove the short cuts, you acknowledge the error and then the short cuts are removed? You then get the failure notice.
                              Jon

Comment

Working...
                              X