X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• travisdh
    replied
    Has anyone tried the sample_basic on their linux install as is. I have tried it on mine and for some reason when I fire it up and go to set an event triggered on recieve command (and select a value from the dropdown list of the SAMPLE-BASIC plugin, I get an error as per the below:

Exception deserializing message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Has anyone seen this error with the sample plugin, and if so how did you resolve this error as I believe this is the same error I am seeing with my plugins and my Linux build but I have no idea what is causing it.

Many thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Aqua-Passion
    replied
    I have the same thing with the "HSPI_SAMPLE" plugin

Leave a comment:

• Aqua-Passion
    replied
    I have a strange thing with "HSPI_SAMPLE_BASIC"
    when I enable it cpu go to about 40% it's ok
    then i disable it , cpu go to 80%
    re enable it , cpu load stay at 80 %
    re disable it , cpu load go to 98 -100 %
    someone else has the problem?

Leave a comment:

• Aqua-Passion
    replied
    I had not thought so simple :-p
    Thanks you very much for your help

Leave a comment:

• beerygaz
    replied
    In your InitIO spawn a new thread which loops forever with Thread.Sleep(60000) in the loop.

If you want more accurate than that then look into using something like the Quartz .net library.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Hd

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    Originally posted by Aqua-Passion View Post
    Hello
    I searched how to run code every minute in a plugin
    I searched the forum and samples plugins but I have not found
    thanks
    you just need to build a timer class

Leave a comment:

• Aqua-Passion
    replied
    Hello
    I searched how to run code every minute in a plugin
    I searched the forum and samples plugins but I have not found
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• jcc
    replied
    Denon plugin

Have you registered your plugin? There is no Com port selected.

Leave a comment:

• maikelwijnen
    replied
    i try to find out whitch sample is the best basis for my plugin.
    The problem is that i only can get the SAMPLE BASIC to work just a litlebit (Can't get furder at stap "Connected, waiting to be initialized..."
    The other 2 compile also fine, but when startup Homeseer the plugin get grayed out.

I can't get the finger on the hotspot.
    Does anyone get the same bump? or even nicer a solution?

*EDIT*
    Just select at PROJECT > COMPILE > TARGET CPU > X86
    Found in early post's
    Last edited by maikelwijnen; July 14, 2014, 10:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• donstephens
    replied
    Why not?

Will give it a go.

Leave a comment:

• beerygaz
    replied
    If you're mixing CP architecture between release and debug platforms, especially when the HS3 assemblies are 32-bit only then you will run into issues.

Try forcing 32-bit and try again?

Leave a comment:

• NicolaiL
    replied
    Originally posted by donstephens View Post
    I don't think so. I have the compiler set for any CPU. The computer I'm using as a development is 32-bit, running XP, while the target is a 64-bit. I do have Scheduler, Homeseerapi and HSCF are all
    copying local.
    I had problems with CPU set for any. I have mine set for x86 on all my projects.

I tend to have the output path local to my compiler and then run the PI from my compiler when I debug. Once I'm happy with a version I copy it manually to the HS3 directory and run it from there.

Leave a comment:

• donstephens
    replied
    I don't think so. I have the compiler set for any CPU. The computer I'm using as a development is 32-bit, running XP, while the target is a 64-bit. I do have Scheduler, Homeseerapi and HSCF are all
    copying local.

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
    Are you compiling for a 64-bit CPU? Scheduler.dll is 32-bit. Also, in your project references, do you have 'copy locall' set to true?

Leave a comment:

• beerygaz
    replied
    Are you compiling for a 64-bit CPU? Scheduler.dll is 32-bit. Also, in your project references, do you have 'copy locall' set to true?

Leave a comment:

• donstephens
    replied
    Great idea Adam. Went by too fast to read, so I went into cmd mode and got an error message. Tried using the PIPE command (hspi_Denon.exe > don.txt) but wouldn't output to a file, so this is roughly what I got.

Unhandled Exception: System.TypeInitaializationException: The type initializer for 'HSPI_DENON.Main' threw an exception. -->SystemBadImageFormatException: Could not load file ao assemply 'Scheduler, Version=3.0.0.0 Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
    atHSPI_DENON.plugin..ctor()
    at HSPI_DENON.Main..cctor() in C\HS3 Development\HSPI_DENON\main.vb:line 13

--End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at SHPI_DENON.Main.Main()

Seems like it doesn't like something about the Schedluler.dll...

Any ideas?

Thanks;

Leave a comment:

Working...
X