X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any news on this?
    Thanks

Comment

I am reconfiguring my HS2 to HS3 and using an Ocelot and 3 secu16 units.
      The available plugin does not work like expected.
      The plugin from jcc looks very good.
      When will it be available?
      Peter

http://ohh.pcgsm.nl

Comment

Originally posted by peterpc View Post
        Would be nice if this was available.... Would be time to try HS3

Comment

Originally posted by peterpc View Post
          You should email JCC and ask as this thread is about the HS Ocelot plugin which I'm not sure it will be updated to work with IR.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
            You should email JCC and ask as this thread is about the HS Ocelot plugin which I'm not sure it will be updated to work with IR.
            Your correct pretty much been told that the HS Ocelot Plugin will not be updated to work with IR from within HS, because its old tech and works so well. Why would you want to update something for IR that works so well?

Hopefully JCC has updated it ...since HS will not do it

Comment

I'm trying to figure out the Ocelot plugin - I see from posts in this thread that there should be a number of tabs along the top of the screen when configuring the plug-in - but I don't have these.

I'm running HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.146 on a win 7 Pro system
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by richardo View Post
                I'm trying to figure out the Ocelot plugin - I see from posts in this thread that there should be a number of tabs along the top of the screen when configuring the plug-in - but I don't have these.

I'm running HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.146 on a win 7 Pro system
                Your pretty much on your own, the plugin is not complete and HS will not update it completely for HS3. Its old tech and works really well so why update it for HS3. One can only hope that someone outside of HS will update it for HS3 so we can use something that really works well.

Comment

So, I've had this Ocelot and Secu16-IR sitting on the shelf for a long time. I'd originally picked them up intending to use them for IR control but never did.
                  I ask myself then; what else could I purpose them for, or should I just put them out there for sale.
                  Don't really need IR and I use a CM11 for the dwindling X10 applications.
                  Thoughts anyone? Even something "fun" but useless to do with them.
                  Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

I just keep using it It works really well for me

Comment

Ocelot HS3 X10 Support

Has a plugin with X10 been completed?

Comment

Originally posted by Richfd View Post
                        Has a plugin with X10 been completed?
                        What exactly are you asking. There's an X10 plugin that works with the CM11A and the Ti-103 as well as the CM15A available for HS3.
                        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I think he's asking for an Ocelot X10 plugin.

Without sounding mean, the Ocelot plugin code is available on github ( http://github.com/HomeSeer/ ). I don't think it supports X10 and HS3.

Comment

Ocelot plug in

Above I see screen shots of what looks like a nearly completed plug-in for HS-3.
                            Just wondering if it is available?

As far as the source code goes, i'm not a programmer. I have no idea what to do with it.

Comment

I'm trying to get someone to update the code for HS3 for IR and maybe X10. HomeSeer will not do it themselves since its old hardware and works bullet proof, why update something that works great .

Comment

Anybody update this yet for HS3?

Comment

Working...
                                X