X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think so.. at least not actively
    RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

I haven't seen a lot of activity for HS since the plugin was created. That being said it does still work pretty well with no issues, though could benefit from the upgraded version. Post up on the mysensors forum as they are more active there.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for this plugin.

I am a noob at MySensors, so excuse stupid questions :-)

I have installed the PI i HS3, all god, debug log shows TSP:SANCHK:OK, I think that is good.

It can get into inclusion mode also, but how do I add a new sensor?

You mention "reset" the sensor, but is that removing power or pressing buttons?

Sorry :-)

Comment

Good Morning. Hope all is well with the author of this plugin. Is the any hope that there will be one more update (even beta; willing to test). My part bins are filled with goodies but I need to have a couple of the new sensor types!

Very Respectfully,

Sean

Comment

Is this plugin working with Mysensors 2.0?

I am having issues with it working under Mysensors 2.0 (it disconnects and does not correctly show light values).

ie..
            Jan-21 10:52:33 PM Info Plugin MySensors with instance: has disconnected
            Jan-21 10:51:27 PM MySensors | PLUGIN | GENERIC | : Assembly: HSPI_MySensors, Version 1.0.5687.23871
            Jan-21 10:51:27 PM MySensors | PLUGIN | GENERIC | : HSPI_MySensors running.
            Jan-21 10:51:27 PM Info Plugin MySensors has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:61279
            Jan-21 10:51:27 PM Warning I/O interface MySensors is down, executable is not running, restarting ...

Does anyone have the source code?

Thankyou.

Comment

Originally posted by davros View Post
              Is this plugin working with Mysensors 2.0?

I am having issues with it working under Mysensors 2.0 (it disconnects and does not correctly show light values).

ie..
              Jan-21 10:52:33 PM Info Plugin MySensors with instance: has disconnected
              Jan-21 10:51:27 PM MySensors | PLUGIN | GENERIC | : Assembly: HSPI_MySensors, Version 1.0.5687.23871
              Jan-21 10:51:27 PM MySensors | PLUGIN | GENERIC | : HSPI_MySensors running.
              Jan-21 10:51:27 PM Info Plugin MySensors has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:61279
              Jan-21 10:51:27 PM Warning I/O interface MySensors is down, executable is not running, restarting ...

Does anyone have the source code?

Thankyou.

dmurphy say's he has it working, but I could not. I think it's safe to say this plug-in is dead in the water at this point.
              RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Let's hope not. The OP has been online recently and I have messaged and emailed him as well as posted over at MySensors

I do not understand why people put in all the effort to make a plugin and then only publish the compiled code and not the source.

Why not let others help carry the load and build on your efforts?

Comment

I can confirm that this plugin is still working.
                  With default files from first page.
                  I updated this weekend my serial gateway to latest version 2.1.1
                  Also to test, i had updated an Dimmable led actuator and a lightsensor(BH1750) to 2.1.1, they are both working fine and fast in Homeseer.

Now im trying an relayactuator but this works half : i can from HS turn the relay on and off but the status in HS wont update. Investigating

This is all default code from Mysensors, and the serial gateway is a arduino Nano. Homeseer is standard on Windows 10 on an Intel Nuc PC.

I also hope the developper of this plugin will update his version or someone else if possible.

Comment

I'm still here, but I do not have the time to update the plugin. If some of you would like to help out with the development of the plugin I can grant you access to the git repository?

Best regards,
                    Henrik

Comment

Well there you go guys, that's a great offer from Henrik.

Question is are there any developers who want to take on the job?
                      RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

I'll help, I use it and find it very stable, just needs updating to support 2.1 devices
                        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows 10 vmware)
                        BLOccupied:,UltraNetCam3:,weatherXML:,RFXCOM:,Current Cost 3P:,UltraGCIR3:
                        DMMQTT:,Kodi:,Z-Wave:,BLRadar:,EasyTrigger:,MySensors:,BLBackup:

Comment

And my faith in community and opensource grows again

Yay for us and a MASSIVE thankyou to Henrick for making this plugin and being so generous and dmurphy for offering to help.

THANKYOU!

Comment

Thx Dmurphy,

I hope you or someone can update this plugin . Ive tried with the default relayactuator sketch but it wont update its status back to Homeseer.

Comment

Hi OP, `Can you post a linky to the source code please?

Comment

Originally posted by davros View Post
                                Hi OP, `Can you post a linky to the source code please?
                                Davros / Dmurphy, did you guys ever had that code, and could you do something that HS works with the newer 2.0 version of Mysensors?

Or is there anybody else who has the skills to update this plugin to the newer version of the Mysensors 2.0 code?

Comment

Working...
                                X