Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Plugin Beta Testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madigan View Post
    I had to restart my machine while removing some device drivers. When HS restarted, I got:

Aug-12 8:10:57 PM Error Initializing plug-in(2): Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Instance::The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.STACK: Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()
    Aug-12 8:10:57 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Honeywell WiFi Thermostat

The plugin is Enabled, but showing status:
    WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from Honeywell WiFi Thermostat - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.

and now changes I try to make in HS are not carrying over to HTCCCC.
    Are you running on Windows or Linux?

Comment

Win 10.

Comment

Just post 0.9.4. In 0.9.3 I had updated the HoneywellThermostat.dll but forgot to include it in the package. Doh!

But then I got sidetracked by a problem that was occurring in my Linux test system that seems to be related to mono and https, but that's not your issue and I found a workaround for that via configuration for now anyway.

Comment

Should I be uninstalling old versions before updating?

Comment

No need.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, I updated after deleting the devices. MAIN was installed first, then BASEMENT. Checked the device status and there were devices created for MAIN but not BASEMENT. Went back to the plugin management page and only MAIN was listed. Tried adding it again - same thing.

Here's my log of when all this took place:

Aug-13 10:54:20 PM Updater Starting download of updates
              Aug-13 10:54:20 PM Updater Plugin is loaded, unloading before updating.
              Aug-13 10:54:20 PM Info Plugin Honeywell WiFi Thermostat with instance: has disconnected
              Aug-13 10:54:33 PM Updater Downloading update: Honeywell WiFi Thermostat
              Aug-13 10:54:33 PM Updater Using local file: HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT_0_9_4.zip
              Aug-13 10:54:33 PM Updater Installing package Honeywell WiFi Thermostat
              Aug-13 10:54:33 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.exe
              Aug-13 10:54:33 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.exe.config
              Aug-13 10:54:33 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\skWare\WiFiThermostat\HoneywellThermostat.dll
              Aug-13 10:54:33 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\skWare\WiFiThermostat\Newtonsoft.Json.dll
              Aug-13 10:54:33 PM Updater Extracting files from zip file: images.zip
              Aug-13 10:54:33 PM Updater Extraction Complete.
              Aug-13 10:54:34 PM Updater Making dir: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Docs\skWare\WiFiThermostat\
              Aug-13 10:54:34 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Docs\skWare\WiFiThermostat\skWare Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Plug-In v0.9.4 User Guide.pdf
              Aug-13 10:54:34 PM Updater Install/Update of package Honeywell WiFi Thermostat was successful.
              Aug-13 10:54:34 PM Updater Re-initializing plugin after update.
              Aug-13 10:54:34 PM Info Plugin Honeywell WiFi Thermostat has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:65076
              Aug-13 10:54:34 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Upgrading+from+0.9.3+to+0.9.4
              Aug-13 10:54:37 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Honeywell WiFi Thermostat
              Aug-13 10:57:18 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat No+thermostat+device+found+for+xxxxxxx.+This+is+normal+durin g+configuration.
              Aug-13 10:57:19 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Added+new+thermostat+%27MAIN%27.
              Aug-13 10:58:19 PM Device Control Device: Thermostat MAIN System Mode to Off (2) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
              Aug-13 10:58:19 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Chaging+System+Mode+to+Off%2c+setpoint+%3d+0
              Aug-13 10:58:19 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Successfully+changed+system+mode+to+Off
              Aug-13 10:58:20 PM Warning File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\skWare\WiFiThermostat\images\skWare\WiFiThermostat\ images\na.png
              Aug-13 10:58:32 PM Device Control Device: Thermostat MAIN System Mode to Auto (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
              Aug-13 11:00:16 PM Error Posting back to plugin web page HW_Wifi_Tstat_Config: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.-> at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.Propaga teIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)
              Aug-13 11:03:54 PM Error Posting back to plugin web page HW_Wifi_Tstat_Config: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.-> at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.Propaga teIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)

Comment

The problem is with the data for the basement unit itself... It's returning:

"fanMode":null,

when I was expecting an integer value (0, 1, 2, 3, etc.).

Which is good news, because now I can fix it

Comment

Can't download zip, connection times out.
                  RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Internet outage at home...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ServiceXp View Post
                      Can't download zip, connection times out.
                      ... and it's back!

Comment

Thanks Got it..
                        RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Just noticed something...

I changed the schedule on MAIN at the thermostat.

I then checked the HS devices, and the Setpoint was still showing the old temperature, so I clicked "Update". The Setpoint updated just fine, but the MAIN device Last Change didn't update.

Shouldn't it change to the time the "Update" button was clicked, or does that time only change when the Connection Status changes?

Comment

Originally posted by madigan View Post
                            Just noticed something...

I changed the schedule on MAIN at the thermostat.

I then checked the HS devices, and the Setpoint was still showing the old temperature, so I clicked "Update". The Setpoint updated just fine, but the MAIN device Last Change didn't update.

Shouldn't it change to the time the "Update" button was clicked, or does that time only change when the Connection Status changes?
                            It only shows when the connection status changes. It's the only way to have "has been disconnected for..." events. I'd have to add a child device for "last update status" (Success/Failure) and change that last updated on that, if that's an important feature y'all want.

Comment

If it's not too hard to implement, it might be useful in case the connection wasn't dropping (I haven't seen that happen yet), but updates weren't occuring.

I guess my philosophy is better too much information than not enough

Comment

First of all, thank you Shill for making this plug-in. I have four of the Honeywell TH6320R wireless thermostats along with a Honeywell 4 Zone controller and I have been trying to find a way to get them into HomeSeer for years!

Anyway, I did the install and then when I try to enter the configuration, the options are saved, but I get the following error and no thermostat info is saved and no devices are created. Ideas?

Aug-16 12:48:30 AM Error Posting back to plugin web page HW_Wifi_Tstat_Config: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.-> at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.Propaga teIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)

Thanks!

Jason

Comment

Working...
                                X