Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steevireno
    replied
    How did you get the plugin to work? I have added my device ID and Total Connect Comfort login details and nothing populates.

Leave a comment:

• Gallina
    replied
    GUI

Any idea where to get a good GUI for HsTouch . HSTouch doesn't seem to work. The plugin works great.

Leave a comment:

• shill
    replied
    This is the beta thread from back in January. Please install using the HomeSeer plugin functionality, then head over to the support forum for the plugin and read up on the Linux notes.

Leave a comment:

• SeaOtter
    replied
    New Guy question here. I've tried to find an answer and maybe it just isn't enough info for my expertise level.

Anyway, I have a new SEL (linux) and I'm trying to install the plug-in. Which files need to go where?

my guess was that *TSTAT.exe and *TSTAT.exe.config need to go in the ~/usr/local/homeseer/ folder?

I suspect the other files may also need to be but somewhere, or are they for install in the Windows machine?

Thanks,
    Joe

Leave a comment:

• shill
    replied
    We're official!! Please move all further discussion to the official forum:

http://forums.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1310

Thanks for your patience, feedback and support

HomeSeer Store
    Last edited by shill; January 29, 2017, 06:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• shill
    replied
    Originally posted by ServiceXp View Post
    That right there is HUGE, I really hope we can use "IsFanRunning", and "EquipmentOutputStatus" but especially "EquipmentOutputStatus".
    I will DEFINITELY be including those in the next release - I'm pretty excited about it personally I want to build my own "Circulate" logic for my fan since my unit doesn't have that option like some of the higher end ones do.

Leave a comment:

• ServiceXp
    replied
    Originally posted by shill View Post
    The outage they had this week changed some things - hopefully for the better, since I now see a new attribute named "IsFanRunning", and "EquipmentOutputStatus" which will finally give us "Heat is on" and "Cool is on" information!!

That's a double edged sword, though; my biggest concern about not being granted access to the API is that the change also broke how I was interpreting the outdoor temp/humidity.
    That right there is HUGE, I really hope we can use "IsFanRunning", and "EquipmentOutputStatus" but especially "EquipmentOutputStatus".

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    Originally posted by jmjones View Post
    I have 1.0.2 installed but I saw this with the last beta - outdoor temp and humidity are incorrect and not updating since yesterday. Humidity is blank and temp shows 128 degrees. It's hot in Texas but usually that hot :-) Should these still work?
    Same thing occurred here after My Total Connect Comfort planned maintenance.

The outage they had this week changed some things - hopefully for the better, since I now see a new attribute named "IsFanRunning", and "EquipmentOutputStatus" which will finally give us "Heat is on" and "Cool is on" information!!

That's a double edged sword, though; my biggest concern about not being granted access to the API is that the change also broke how I was interpreting the outdoor temp/humidity.
    It would be useful to have access to Is fan running and equipment output status. The fact that planned maintenance updates could break the plug-in at any time are a bit concerning however at least I feel I have backup/redundancy with the Honeywell app.

Overall the plug-in has been working very well - it's in the updater now but can't buy it yet. Perhaps some changes to come first.

Regards,

Leave a comment:

• cjohlandt
    replied
    My outdoor temp and humidity appear to be reporting fine after installing 1.02.

-Chris

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• shill
    replied
    Hmmm... nothing in 1.0.2 should have affected those devices. Can you look at the Honeywell WiFi Thermostat tab on the Thermostat device and copy/paste the JSON data it displays there?

Leave a comment:

• shill
    replied
    Originally posted by jmjones View Post
    I have 1.0.2 installed but I saw this with the last beta - outdoor temp and humidity are incorrect and not updating since yesterday. Humidity is blank and temp shows 128 degrees. It's hot in Texas but usually that hot :-) Should these still work?
    Hmmm... nothing in 1.0.2 should have affected those devices. Can you look at the Honeywell WiFi Thermostat tab on the Thermostat device and copy/paste the JSON data it displays there?

Leave a comment:

• jmjones
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shill
    replied
    Because the plugin still hasn't been added to the updater, I've posted what will be the initial commercial release up in the first post. Updating to this will start your 30 day free trial, but hopefully (?!?!?) HS will respond soon (it's been 11 days now, with 3 follow-up requests for status).

Leave a comment:

• chris-va
    replied
    Found the problem with that and fixed it. If you download the file from that same link again, it should read the setpoint properly.
    Thanks. That fixed it. Seems fully functional with Emergency Heat. I can set that as a system mode on all units and control the temp and such. Will be working on events now.

Thanks again. Hope Homeseer gets moving on your licensing.

Chris
    Last edited by chris-va; January 25, 2016, 01:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• shill
    replied
    It's in HomeSeer's hands now. Actually, the file I linked above will get you to 1.0.2, which didn't have a hard expiration date, but does have licensing turned on, so you'll get a month out of it once you start it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X