No announcement yet.

Monoprice 6 zone amplifier plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went in with PuTTY to see if the second amp is responding to queries and it seems fine. No idea why the data does not update the plugin.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-11-09 192423.png
Views:	278
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	1507257

Comment

Originally posted by happnatious1 View Post
      OK, I'm running HS4 v 4.2.2 on Linux and while trying to replicate the issue you are seeing I am seeing other issues. HST is making a lot of changes right now and it obviously is creating problems with my plugin. This may take awhile.
      Any new Updates on these issues, and also maybe getting an official HS4 Version?

Comment

@happnatious1 , By any chance have you gotten any time to look into the errors/issues mentioned in my prior posts?

Comment

Unfortunately no, work is taking up all of my time.
          https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

happnatious1 thanks for your plugin. If you do get the time to work on an HS4 version I had some feature suggestions. My number one request would be to save/restore the volume as well as the power state and source in virtual paging. I would also suggest the ability to specify the volume to use for the announcement. It might be useful to to select the source when using paging. Finally adding source and volume to the homeseer Amp device would provide some global control.

On a semi related note. I have no idea what Do Not Disturb is intended to do. I wonder if you were using the 12vdc to trigger paging if it doesn't page to any zones set to Do Not Disturb?

I guess I would add honoring the DND state to your virtual paging. if a zone has DND On don't change the source/volume with virtual paging. You might also want to give a way to override that behavior for an emergency/urgent announcement. Perhaps also honor the DND state by not changing source/volume from the Amp device (assuming you choose to add those features)

Finally. The ability to add user friendly names to the Device Sources is nice. I would also suggest the same for the Zone Device names
            HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
            Number of Devices: 1005
            Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

Never mind, realized I missed the capital A when I cp'd it.

Hi, hoping someone can help me here. I can't figure out how to load the plugin into HS4. I'm running HS4 in a linux VM. I downloaded the zip onto a windows machine and copied it to the HomeSeer directory. When I boot HomeSeer, I get this error:

Error, Class not found in plugin EXE, maybe namespace is not correct,? Note filename is case sensitive!: HSPI_Marquis_Monoprice_amp.exe Class: HSPI_Marquis_Monoprice_amp.HSPI->

Thanks!

Comment

Does anyone have "Sources" working correctly with Google and/or Alexa. Option: Amazon Alexa Discovery - is checked. But no device loads in either Alexa or Google home.

IE: Hey google, set kitchen source to PC.

Comment

In an event I cannot set an "Action Target" to Zone 4 for a Monoprice amp

I have version 3.0.0.15 installed on HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.18.5 (Windows) and most everything seems to be working fine. I can control all 6 zones using /devices.html and I have a bunch of HSTouch screens working fine BUT the only thing that I cannot get to work is setting ZONE 4 in an EVENT. Setting Zone 4 anywhere else works fine.

Here is what I am trying to do. Set up a test event like the following:
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	146
Size:	127.7 KB
ID:	1610234

In the "Select Action Target" I choose "Zone 4" and the dropdown closes and reverts back to "(not set)". I can choose any other zone (or amp) and the choice will stick and I can move on.

I deleted all of the devices and removed the plugin and started from scratch with the same issue. Can anyone else replicate this issue? I turned on hs.debugMode but didn't see anything I thought was related. Any other thoughts?

John ​

Comment

Try "control a device" under action target then select the zone there instead of using the Marquis Monoprice Amp action directly. HS4 is still a work in progress.
                    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

Originally posted by happnatious1 View Post
                      Try "control a device" under action target then select the zone there instead of using the Marquis Monoprice Amp action directly. HS4 is still a work in progress.

Thank you for the easy alternate method to control the amp. It works great! I am enjoying the plugin - thanks for your development work.​

Comment

Working...
                      X