Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malarcy
    replied
    Gotta reckon it was poor coding on my behalf - I kinda stopped with the plugin when the vellemen dll had problems with switching between multiple boards - if I can find the source code I'll post it - if anyone want's to pick it up.

I'll look this weekend - it;s in the archive somewhere.

Malarcy

Leave a comment:

• tonlof
    replied
    Stop counting on 32767

The max countervalue for 8055 is 65535 but the plugin stop after 32767.

Any Idea?

/Tony

Leave a comment:

• Malarcy
    replied
    Originally posted by rwitkamp View Post
    Malk8055 was working fine with Homeseer until it suddenly went down and an 'Error 6 - Divide error' occured on my Homeseer PC. I cannot get Malk8055 to work anymore. The Velleman tools do work fine. Anybody knows what I can do to get my Velleman working again with Homeseer??
    Did you upgrade the vellemen dll version - I can't remember the versions but there was one out there that caused issues.

Malarcy

Leave a comment:

• rwitkamp
    replied
    Sorry...not divide but OVERFLOW

Previous post regarding the Malk8055 is not giving an error 6 divide error. It gives a error 6 overflow.

Ron

Leave a comment:

• rwitkamp
    replied
    Malk8055 - Error 6, Divide error

Malk8055 was working fine with Homeseer until it suddenly went down and an 'Error 6 - Divide error' occured on my Homeseer PC. I cannot get Malk8055 to work anymore. The Velleman tools do work fine. Anybody knows what I can do to get my Velleman working again with Homeseer??

Leave a comment:

• CyberA
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ANTOLIVEIRA
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrew View Post
    No sorry, I have a K8055.
    Ok!

The minibee and maxibee boards, dtreyes/djblack posted and John is posting in it's site seems very intresting and not expensive...

I will stay with the K8000 interfaces until they crack I have a lot of work invested and they preform very well...

http://www.netdomus.com/imagens_gale...terface2/album

I don't know the K8055, but If I can help, I will!

Regards
    Antonio Oliveira

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by ANTOLIVEIRA View Post
    Are you also interested on the K8000?

I use it mainly for analogic to digital conversions and not critical (recurring) digital input
    No sorry, I have a K8055.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by djblack View Post
    ...I wonder how close a relative this device is:

http://www.pc-control.co.uk/minibee_info.htm

My ideal is....

http://www.pc-control.co.uk/maxibee_info.htm
    Please refer to JonOO script for this device

Leave a comment:

• ANTOLIVEIRA
    replied
    Yes V2. Its the best any of us can do. Maybe we could Collaborate if we both get time to start on our projects?
    Are you also interested on the K8000?

I use it mainly for analogic to digital conversions and not critical (recurring) digital input

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yes V2. Its the best any of us can do. Maybe we could Collaborate if we both get time to start on our projects?

Leave a comment:

• ANTOLIVEIRA
    replied
    Hi Antoliveira,

If you wrote these VB aplications yourself then you may be able to write a plugin yourself. If you download the SDK from the installer, it gives a good example. Have a look?

Andrew<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_795772", true); </SCRIPT>
    Hi,

Thanks for the comments.

I think the lack of time is a common problem to all of us

Andrew, are you talking about the V2 installer, right?

I'm still working with HS V1.7 and the vb programms I wrote to control the K8000 boards use the active x issue, I think the method to "talk" with hs2 is different.

As soon as possible (time problems) I intend to move to HsV2x, maybe at that time I could try to understand how to do a plugin to hs, based on my Vb project...

... I'm not a programmer, just trying to do my best...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi Antoliveira,

If you wrote these VB aplications yourself then you may be able to write a plugin yourself. If you download the SDK from the installer, it gives a good example. Have a look?

Andrew<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_795772", true); </SCRIPT>

Leave a comment:

• Malarcy
    replied
    No plans for any development projects at the moment - my home automation habit has to take a back seat at the moment - too many other things in my life I am afraid.

There may be some other takers around who might be interested.

Malarcy

Leave a comment:

• ANTOLIVEIRA
    replied
    K8000 Plugin

Hi,

Malarcy,

I'm using 3 velleman K8000 boards.

Because I don't know how to develop a plugin to Hs, inside hs events, I'am launching Vbapplications to read and write to the k8000. After doing the task the executable will close... works, but (...)

Do you intend to develop a plugin to this boards?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X