X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew View Post
    No sorry, I have a K8055.
    Ok!

The minibee and maxibee boards, dtreyes/djblack posted and John is posting in it's site seems very intresting and not expensive...

I will stay with the K8000 interfaces until they crack I have a lot of work invested and they preform very well...

http://www.netdomus.com/imagens_gale...terface2/album

I don't know the K8055, but If I can help, I will!

Regards
    Antonio Oliveira

Comment

Comment

Malk8055 - Error 6, Divide error

Malk8055 was working fine with Homeseer until it suddenly went down and an 'Error 6 - Divide error' occured on my Homeseer PC. I cannot get Malk8055 to work anymore. The Velleman tools do work fine. Anybody knows what I can do to get my Velleman working again with Homeseer??

Comment

Sorry...not divide but OVERFLOW

Previous post regarding the Malk8055 is not giving an error 6 divide error. It gives a error 6 overflow.

Ron

Comment

Originally posted by rwitkamp View Post
            Malk8055 was working fine with Homeseer until it suddenly went down and an 'Error 6 - Divide error' occured on my Homeseer PC. I cannot get Malk8055 to work anymore. The Velleman tools do work fine. Anybody knows what I can do to get my Velleman working again with Homeseer??
            Did you upgrade the vellemen dll version - I can't remember the versions but there was one out there that caused issues.

Malarcy

Comment

Stop counting on 32767

The max countervalue for 8055 is 65535 but the plugin stop after 32767.

Any Idea?

/Tony
              Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
              --
              Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
              Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Gotta reckon it was poor coding on my behalf - I kinda stopped with the plugin when the vellemen dll had problems with switching between multiple boards - if I can find the source code I'll post it - if anyone want's to pick it up.

I'll look this weekend - it;s in the archive somewhere.

Malarcy

Comment

Thanks Malarcy, thats would be great.

/Tony
                  --
                  Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Did you find the code?

Thanks
                    --
                    Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

K8055 works fine !

Malarcy, I installed the feb 2005 version. It works fine.

WinXP-SP3, HS2 Standard Edition 2.2.0.66

Thanks for you time !! Thanks !
                      Great job!

Greetz from The Netherlands, Wiel

Comment

Digital Input from K8055 in Homeseer

Hello Guys, 2 short qeustion about the K8055-interface.
                        WinXP-SP3, HS2 Standard Edition 2.2.0.66., hspi_malk8055.ocx version 0.0.0.1

When the digital input is changed then I do not automatic see anything in the Homeseer-Log.
                        Why can I not see the statuschange from the digital input (K8055-0-DI1 $1 ) in the HS-logging?
                        (yes, I can see the status change in the Homeseer status page), (and yes I can see an eventtrigger in the homeseer-log).

When I want to create a device (digital input K8055-0-DI1 = code $1 ) in DooMotion then the message appears: The devicecode $1 is already being used.
                        How can I find out the course of this message?

Thanks for help.

Greetz from The Netherlands, Wiel

Comment

Weil...

I would read through the posts as there are later versions posted within the thread.... Malarcy updated several things along the way...

David
                          ---------------------------------------------------http://weather.penicuik.org

Comment

Upgrade the plugin

Thanks DJ,

I made a little mistake, I was thinking that in the startpost the latest version of the plugin was. Sorry.
                            Lateron in #35 and #76 I saw new versions.

My system is now stable and I am not shure I can remove the old version and install the new one. I have seen some postings with problems.
                            I will think about that. ;-) Within a few days I have the courage. ;-)
                            First I have to find out how to remove the old and install the new version of the plugin.

Of course I appreciate the work from Malarcy. No doubt !

Regards, Wiel

Comment

Hi Weil

Glad you found the later versions....

Did a later version fix the counter issue you saw?

David
                              ---------------------------------------------------http://weather.penicuik.org

Comment

Events make it clear

Hi David, thanks for your posting.

I made some events. When (e.g.) opening a door then I can find the execution of the event (initiated by the Velleman board) in the log-file.
                                So I can see the plugin is working. But I cannot see the changing of the status of de digital input e.g. K8055-0-DI4.

I am not sure that I can upgrade the plugin without making HS unstable.
                                I coult not find the upgrade procedure in the thread.
                                I thought Malarcy wrote one but I can not find it (only in posting #53 from Tonlof) in the thread.
                                Perhaps someone can help me a little bit. ;-)

Thanks, Wiel

Comment

Working...
                                X