No announcement yet.

Debugging a dot Net plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On another note, I figured out how not to have the Loaderlock error message pop up that you need to tab over to the continue button.

Debug menu -> Exceptions -> Managed Debugging Assistants
    Uncheck "LoaderLock"

After this, you'll still get this error though if you were getting it before.
    "You are attempting to run an unlicensed component. Please visit www.softwarekey.com for purchase information"

I know, that wasn't much help.
    Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp
      See post #7. Rich stated to put in a help ticket on the license issue.
      Dang, I read that like 5 times thinking it said that Rich put in a help desk ticket, before I realized it says "JOE, PUT IN A HELP DESK TICKET and, HST will send you a .REG file to remove that dialog."

Oh well, sometimes I'm a little slow.
      Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

Thanks, Joe, I'll try that.

BTW, I got the .reg and it seems to work.

gk

Originally posted by zimmer62
        On another note, I figured out how not to have the Loaderlock error message pop up that you need to tab over to the continue button.

Debug menu -> Exceptions -> Managed Debugging Assistants
        Uncheck "LoaderLock"

After this, you'll still get this error though if you were getting it before.
        "You are attempting to run an unlicensed component. Please visit www.softwarekey.com for purchase information"

I know, that wasn't much help.

Comment

Hello

I have the same issue. Can someone tell me how to get the .reg file?

Thanks
          Marcel

Comment

Working...
          X