Add text field to status page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add text field to status page?

Is it possible to add a text field to the control section of the status page from within a plugin? In addition to the control buttons I'd like the ability to pass the value of a text box as a parameter.

Attached image shows example. I don't see anything in the plugin SDK that looks like it would do the trick.
    Attached Files
    HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
    Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
    Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
    Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

I'm sure this came up before somewhere and I don't think you can - can't think of what the thread was called now, it's a drop down box (with devicevaluesadd) or the buttons. I'll try and find the thread...

Comment

Working...
    X