Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS2 plugin development

Hello,

Probably not a lot of developers working on HS2 plugin devlopment but i hope someone can answer this question. I have asked this before but cannot find the thread. My devices are not updated in HStouch clients when they change. What command do I use in my plugin to trigger this?

Thanks
    Marcel

When you set your device strings (I think the same for values but I am going from memory, I don't have the HS2 help here) the last option is to reset the date/time the device changed. You need to set this to true for HSTouch to know that the device has changed.

Comment

Right now I'm using:

hs.SetDeviceLastChange(address.ToString, Now)

In my debug log I can see it is called

Device [3 6/20/2015 2:17:12 PM Changed

Still devices in HStouch not updating.
      Anything I'm missing?

Marcel

Comment

Sorry not sure then in that case, I know a change was put in to only send the updates when the device changed but don't know much more than that and I never had an issue with it. I think there may be some other updates put in for HSTouch to be informed about media plugins from memory...what is your device, is it anything to do with the media api?

Comment

Yes it is the JRMC api. It is not updating album art etc. in Hstouch

Comment

Originally posted by MdeMan View Post
            Yes it is the JRMC api. It is not updating album art etc. in Hstouch
            I am afraid I don't have the SDK any more but I am sure there is some reference in there about telling HSTouch about media updates and you need to raise some type of event to get it to update. The devices I don't believe have anything to do with it in HS2.

Comment

Okay that would explain it, now i need to find out what event I need to raise.

Comment

Getting closer I thin I have to raise a HSEvent.

http://homeseer.com/support/homeseer...ereventcb).htm

I wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction how to do this for a device.

Marcel

Comment

Working...
                X