Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tenScriptAid

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    tenScriptAid

    https://youtu.be/Lt5cPChb9jw


    This utility generates HS3 scripting code for you.

    Please watch video and let me know if you would find this useful.

    Thanks,


    Utility is now available at: http://www.tenholder.net/tenWare2/te...d/default.aspx

    tenholde
    Last edited by tenholde; November 13, 2015, 03:49 PM.
    tenholde

    #2
    "Useful" is an understatement! What a great way to take some of the grunt work out of creating scripts!
    Fred

    HomeSeer Pro 3.0.0.548, HS3Touch, Zwave 3.0.1.252, Envisalink DSC 3.0.0.40, WeatherXML, Z-stick, HS phone, Way2Call

    Comment


      #3
      Wow, that is quite useful, to say the least. Where is the utility found?

      Thanks
      Don

      Comment


        #4
        Wow! Generating that CAPI code is golden!
        HS4Pro Running on a Raspberry Pi4
        68 Z-Wave Nodes, 175 Events, 359 Devices
        UPB modules via OMNI plugin/panel
        Plugins: Z-Wave, OMNI, HSTouch, weatherXML, EasyTrigger
        HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 Joggler

        Comment


          #5
          Fantastic! It will certainly make scripting quicker and easier.

          I want it.

          Comment


            #6
            http://www.tenholder.net/tenWare2/te...d/default.aspx

            tenholde
            tenholde

            Comment


              #7
              Looks and works great. Thanks for making this available!

              Cheers
              Al
              HS 3.0.0.548: 1990 Devices 1172 Events
              Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 126 Nodes on one Z-Net

              Comment


                #8
                you have some cool little programs. does your tenHsDesktop work with HS3 and Win 10?

                Comment


                  #9
                  This is a really nice utility for working with scripts, Well done sir.

                  My first impression after just quickly playing with it is that it could use a refresh button so that if I change a device from say HSTouch I could reload the current state of said device. Keep in mind that I've only logged about 3 minutes with the program so far so I could be way off base.
                  https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by happnatious1 View Post
                    This is a really nice utility for working with scripts, Well done sir.

                    My first impression after just quickly playing with it is that it could use a refresh button so that if I change a device from say HSTouch I could reload the current state of said device. Keep in mind that I've only logged about 3 minutes with the program so far so I could be way off base.
                    Please try updated version at: http://www.tenholder.net/tenWare2/te...d/default.aspx

                    tenholde
                    tenholde

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by usLEDsupply View Post
                      you have some cool little programs. does your tenHsDesktop work with HS3 and Win 10?
                      tenHsDesktop does not work with HS3.

                      tenholde
                      tenholde

                      Comment


                        #12
                        This is a great utility... I really appreciate the video which helps tremendously.

                        Not meaning to hi-jack this thread, I'd really like to see a video on your tenscripting application with more detail as well.


                        Thanks

                        Rob
                        HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by langenet View Post
                          This is a great utility... I really appreciate the video which helps tremendously.

                          Not meaning to hi-jack this thread, I'd really like to see a video on your tenscripting application with more detail as well.


                          Thanks

                          Rob
                          http://tenholder.net/tenWare2/tenScripting3/Videos.aspx
                          Last edited by tenholde; November 14, 2015, 08:09 AM.
                          tenholde

                          Comment


                            #14
                            WoW, did I say WOW!! this will really help non-skilled like me.

                            Very nice of you to share your hard work!

                            THANK YOU
                            Tom
                            baby steps...starting again with HS3
                            HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
                            HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
                            Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
                            In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
                            System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Refresh button works like a champ. But seriously, cut it out, your making the rest of us look bad.
                              https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X