Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S-F
    replied
    This is not the case for a manually triggered event that's called from another event. The cannot re-run for is not respected. I filed a bug report on this a little over a year ago. I'm sure nobody at HST cares. I'm not sure if it's the same for a script though.

Leave a comment:

• mikee123
    replied
    If I trigger an event via a script, for example

hs.TriggerEvent("AC close bedroom windows")

can I specify run only if event conditions are true ?

Also, if I trigger a mannually triggered event with an And if condition from a script, will that only run if the And if condition is met ?
    Last edited by mikee123; June 26th, 2018, 10:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mikee123
    replied
    Ok thats what I was hoping for. Cheers

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    Originally posted by mikee123 View Post
    I have an event, which triggerd manually. I have ticked the option not to re run for 5 minutes. I am going to use a script to trigger the event. What happens if I trigger the event within these 5 minutes ? I do not want it to run if its within the 5 minutes, but not sure if thats going to be evaluated if the event is triggered by a script

Leave a comment:

• mikee123
    started a topic Event triggered manually, cannot re run for x minutes

Event triggered manually, cannot re run for x minutes

I have an event, which triggerd manually. I have ticked the option not to re run for 5 minutes. I am going to use a script to trigger the event. What happens if I trigger the event within these 5 minutes ? I do not want it to run if its within the 5 minutes, but not sure if thats going to be evaluated if the event is triggered by a script
Working...
X