Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlairG
    replied
    AllHailJ that's a great idea, I wanted to label headers on a weather page, it was pulling data from my Rachio controller, but it seems Rachio doesn't update their weather data. So, the weatherXML plugin turned out to be more valuable. I get weather updates and all the options and whistles....

Leave a comment:

• AllHailJ
    replied
    To get the day I believe the syntax is WeekdayName((WeekDay(now) + n mod 7) ). (where n = 0 to 6 as needed) WeekDay(now) returns a value and WeekdayName returns the string. I read in the forum that you could not do this in an HSTouch textbox.

weatherXML can do this. It creates 7 devices that contain the day for the current day and the 6 following days. You could install as it is free but that seems overkill or you could create your own 7 devices that, driven by events, would be populated and you could display the status string.

Hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• BlairG
    started a topic How To Use $DATE command to get $DATE+1 $DATE+2 $DATE+3

How To Use $DATE command to get $DATE+1 $DATE+2 $DATE+3

Is there a way to increment the $DATE command to tomorrows Day. Its to Label a simple column header,

if Today is Thurs.
    today +1 is Fri.
    today +2 i s Sat.
    and around the calendar?
    I used to know how to do it in a text box in HS Touch, and I know that is not a recommended method, but what is the best way to get the day of the week on these columns.

Thanks for the help guys...
Working...
X