Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with PluginFunction...Z-Wave...SendZwaveRaw

Hello,

I'm looking for documentation or examples that use the SendZwaveRaw. I've only found two other threads and I feel like I've mined them for all they are worth.

I'm trying to make calls to a Zooz ZSE19 multisiren that uses unsupported soundswitch functions. The zooz support page has Vera luup code to do this. As a former vera user who had quite a lot of luup code, I figured I'd try to re-implement it in VB.

I'm running a SEL Pro on HS3, which I understand makes a difference on what scripting is supported.

I have this, but it doesn't do anything I can detect and the log says "Running script in background: /usr/local/HomeSeer/scripts/test.vb("Main")" without any errors.
    Two zwave commands have to be sent in sequence (Hex79, dec8, dec255) and (Hex79, dec5 dec50, dec34)
    on my device the IFace_0_Unique=55425F562581 from my zwave.ini and the ZSE19 is node 29.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Public Sub Main(ByVal Parms As Object)

Dim Vol() As Byte = {&H79, &H8, &HFF }
    Dim commandData() As Byte = {&H79, &H5, &H32, &H22 }

hs.PluginFunction("Z-Wave", "", "SendZwaveRaw", New Object() {29, Vol, Vol.Length, False, "55425F562581"})

hs.PluginFunction("Z-Wave", "", "SendZwaveRaw", New Object() {29, commandData, commandData.Length, False, "55425F562581"})

End Sub
    ------------------------------------------------------------

The zooz support page is here if anyone wants to see the luup
    https://www.support.getzooz.com/kb/a...siren-in-vera/
Working...
X