Event modification for auto remove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event modification for auto remove

I want to create an event, have it run with a time trigger and then delete itself. I have this running in HS2.
    After spending quite a bit of time with the documentation, I can now create an event, set the trigger type to time and add a device action. I need to set the event option to "remove this event after triggering". I can't find a function that will allow me to modify the event options. Hopefully this is an oversight in the docs and a function is provided to modify this option.
    If nothing is available, I need a "work around" to achieve this functionality.

Jim,

It costed me some research too, but it is available:

"hs.DeleteAfterTrigger_Set(Evref)"

Guess this is what you were searching for?

Regards,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Thanks! I can't find this one in the HS3 document PDF. How did you find this one and even more importantly, have you found other HS3 function/methods that are not in the manual?

Comment

Originally posted by jimbell View Post
        Thanks! I can't find this one in the HS3 document PDF. How did you find this one and even more importantly, have you found other HS3 function/methods that are not in the manual?
        Download the plugin sample or tenScripting, open either in Visual Studio. Then you can browse through the methods and properties in the hs. object.
        HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
        Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
        on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
        WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Thanks. I use TenScripting all the time. What a treat over coding with a regular text editor as I once did for Homeseer. Do you know if there is anyway to get the hs.object methods in a list. In out current example, unless I know that the method name starts with delete, it is hard to find since studio express shows the methods as you type them. Is there a way to programmatically get all the methods?

Comment

Originally posted by jimbell View Post
            Is there a way to programmatically get all the methods?
            I'm sure there is (using Reflection or something like that) but it would be complicated.

Why not just use the Object browser (hit the F2 key)?
            HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

That is indeed the way I found it, browsing the object. And then you also will find some more

Wim
              -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

The best method I know, at least when I vaguely know what I'm looking for, is to just use IntelliSense.

Write "hs." and start typing what you think the function is named.

Comment

Working...
                X