Speaking to only the calling Client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking to only the calling Client

When a device, like my iPad, connects to HS3, it logs the Client's Name. Is there a variable or a way to set one with that name?

Code:
    Feb-25 10:08:21 AM	 	Speaker	Speaker host added, Name: hometroller Instance: Js-iPad IP address: 192.168.1.11
    Feb-25 10:08:21 AM	 	HSTouch Server	Connecting speaker client to HomeSeer IP 127.0.0.1
    Feb-25 10:08:21 AM	 	HSTouch Server	Client Js-iPad (192.168.1.11/52138) named Js-iPad has CONNECTED.
    Feb-25 10:08:20 AM	 	HSTouch Server	Opening connection from:192.168.1.11/52138
    Is there a way that HSTouch could execute a script, sending that Client's Name to the script? So maybe you could execute a hs.Speak with that as the only Speak Host.

Same need

JD,

I share this question as well. I have several events that recognize a phrase. This can be called from anyone of several HSTouch devices. "Garage Status" is an example. The phrase is recognized and repeated back to the device. However without having a specific device in the speaker client it goes to the default.

Watching with anticipation,

Chris

Comment

Any luck with this?

Comment

Working...
      X