System Status Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

System Status Report

Does anyone have a script to generate a "System Status Report.
    What I have in mind is a script to generate either a text file, e-mail report or hs.speak of my system status.

For example:

"System Status Report Time 12:01 AM 29 August 2015

The alarm system is armed away (faulted, ready) with zone x and zone y bypassed (open).
    All water sensors are clear.
    The indoor temperature is x degree and the humdity is x %
    The bedroom temperature is x degrees and the humidity x %
    ..."

I realize that this will need to be be individually customized but I thought I would check to see if anything was out there before I tried cobbling my own.

Might make a great plugin?
    DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
    BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

hs.Speak script

If you shoot me the necessary information I can cook one up that you can edit to your needs. Only catch is, it'll be in C#. I don't know VB at all and have never found the proper motivation to learn it. Do you want the output method selectable via parm or what are you thinking there? I'll need device names and I don't use any water sensors so let me know what the device values are for water/no water/faulted/ok/etc.

Comment

Originally posted by JosephQHughes View Post
      If you shoot me the necessary information I can cook one up that you can edit to your needs. Only catch is, it'll be in C#. I don't know VB at all and have never found the proper motivation to learn it. Do you want the output method selectable via parm or what are you thinking there? I'll need device names and I don't use any water sensors so let me know what the device values are for water/no water/faulted/ok/etc.
      Hi Joseph,

Thanks for the very kind offer.

I think that it would be too involved to try to port the devices that I am interested over to you and also I wouldn't be able to tweak in C#.

I can go ahead and cobble a .net script on my own.
      This still would make a great plug in!

DSteiNeuro
      DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
      BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
      X