Any Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Ideas?

I have created a bunch of events that control My solar panels output and turn on waste lights (Dump Loads) to rid off excess power. From the screen shot you can see that I have accomplished most of what I need with many individual events. I was wondering if someone could share how to do this with on script as its probably a whole lot more efficient than what I have now.
    Attached Files

Whilst it may look efficient it probably has negligible noticeable benefit...the script still needs to be run through (I don't think it gets compiled each time but may be wrong on that one) and loaded. The trigger still needs to exist so all you would do is replace the conditions and controlling the devices is more difficult with HS3 so you then have to involve CAPI - not overly difficult but not as simple as HS2 was. I am all for writing one and can put an example together if you want but I doubt it will really behave any better than what you have already.

Comment

Thanks Mr. Happy. I thought it may have been more efficient but if thats not the case I'm content with how it is.

Comment

Working...
      X