X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• randy
    replied
    Originally posted by langenet View Post
    Thanks Randy. I am using Jeff's Restart plugin. The question is how can I gracefully shutdown HomeSeer then the server? I can't run an event after HS is shutdown.... or does the shutdown server gracefully shutdown HS and perhaps this is a moot point

Robert
    I know Blade's and I am fairly sure Jeff's does a graceful shutdown of HomeSeer then the server. I use BLShutdown to do exactly what you are asking and also for events to do a restart of the server when certain log entries are detected.

Leave a comment:

• langenet
    replied
    Thanks Randy. I am using Jeff's Restart plugin. The question is how can I gracefully shutdown HomeSeer then the server? I can't run an event after HS is shutdown.... or does the shutdown server gracefully shutdown HS and perhaps this is a moot point

Robert

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    I use BLShutdown. And it looks like you use Jeff's (CFGuy) has a restart plug-in. They are both under utilities and both are free. They will allow you to shutdown/restart HomeSeer or the server. I don't know what mechanism you would use to shutdown the server after HomeSeer shutdown without telling one of those utilities to shutdown the server (they shutdown HS first).

Leave a comment:

• langenet
    started a topic Looking for shutdown script suggestion

Looking for shutdown script suggestion

So when my UPS hits a critical low level, I want the following actions to take place.

1 - shutdown my e-mail server
    2 - shutdown HS application
    3 - shutdown the server

I can do 1 and 2 via a script and by using the Restart plugin. However, can someone suggest how to shutdown the server AFTER HS is shut down?

Robert
Working...
X