Script to take pictures and email them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Script to take pictures and email them

I have tried doing this with events but it doesn't work properly, and I'd like to know how I could do this with a script instead

I want netcam to take x amount of pictures 1 second apart and email each one as an attachment

does the plugin netcam do that?

or try ultranetcam from ultrajones

i use pushbullet , it sends me in a message

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post
    I have tried doing this with events but it doesn't work properly, and I'd like to know how I could do this with a script instead

I want netcam to take x amount of pictures 1 second apart and email each one as an attachment
    Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
    Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

It doesnt have to be netcam, I dont know if it can be done with netcam. As long as I can send my pics by email, and do that all in a script I dont care how

Comment

ah ok

check here ,
        http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=149450

regards

Comment

Thats seems part of it, sending the pics. How do I take them via a script, ?

Comment

Assuming a snapshot image can be obtained from your camera(s) then what you want to achieve is partially possible with built in HS3 scripting functions.

You can grab the images and save to file using hs.GetURLImage.

One caveat is that the HS3 SendEmail function (I believe) only allows a single file attachment so you will either have to zip up the images and send the zip or create your own send email function that will allow multiple attachments.

Either way, its not a 5 minute job but as before, I'm happy to help you if required.

Paul..

Comment

i did a search for you on another forum , and good news , there is the script what you are looking for

http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6069

regards

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post
              Thats seems part of it, sending the pics. How do I take them via a script, ?

Comment

Working...
              X