Puzzled Script conditions being ignored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puzzled Script conditions being ignored

The followsing scipt all conditions are ignored.
    Code:
    sub main()

Dim a
        Dim b
        Dim c
        Dim d
            Dim x

x = Replace(x,"-","minus ") 
    hs.speak "Good "& TimeOfDay() & ".. The time is " & myTime() & "..It is" & WeekdayName(DatePart("w", Date)) & MonthName(DatePart("m", Date))& ",,the" &  myday() & "," & "and the current outside temperature is $$Dsr:408: .."

If hs.IsOff(335) Then
            hs.Speak "..Gordon is at $$DSR:58:" & "$$DSR:50:"
    end if
      If hs.IsOff(440) Then
            hs.Speak "..Suzanne is at $$DSR:438:" & ".$$DSR:430:.."
    end if
      If hs.IsOff(68) Then
            hs.Speak "Landy is at $$DSR:46:" & ".$$DSR:38:"
    end if
    end sub
    Abiet the divices being checked do not have "off" in the deviced string, they have "Not Near" although the valie is 0 Off.

Anyone through any light on my problem?

Thanks
    sigpic
    A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

You might try replacing hs.isOff. With hs.devicevaluex. I'm not sure that hs.isOff works with HS3.

Steve Q

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Q View Post
      You might try replacing hs.isOff. With hs.devicevaluex. I'm not sure that hs.isOff works with HS3.

Steve Q

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Thanks Steve, tried that, had no effect on HS3 at all, no errors nothing, just ignored.
      sigpic
      A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

See this post for a working example:
        http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=162986
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
          See this post for a working example:
          http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=162986
          Great link, thanks Rupp, one small problem I require to use the refferance code as the divices are not X10.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X