End of month script and event not triggering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of month script and event not triggering

I have a script which is supposed to turn a virtual switch on at the end of the month (which then triggers other actions). The script did not trigger yesterday. I also have an event which should trigger at the end of the month, that did not trigger either. There are the script and event in question:
    Attached Files

Just a guess, but would the number of days left in the month be 1 at the time you want this to run? I can't see it ever being 0.
    HS 3.0.0.532: 1963 Devices 1141 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.1.261: 122 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

That could well be. I'll change it, just have to wait to the end of the month to see if that was the problem

Comment

Also in the script you have today's date and then today's date + 1 which you are then comparing with more or less than which I think will always be true.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Just a guess, but would the number of days left in the month be 1 at the time you want this to run? I can't see it ever being 0.
          I can confirm that it must be 1 and not 0. This is experience speaking since I went through the same scenario.

Bob

Comment

Also a note on your Events: It looks like you are running an "immediate" script, not a compiled script? If so, I think you need to check the "run immediate script" checkbox.

BobSpen

Comment

Working...
            X