NewTimeEvent - How to issue all lights off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NewTimeEvent - How to issue all lights off

How to I create a timed event that turns all the lights off for a given house code?

Jim Doolittle
    Jim Doolittle

My Twitter
    My Hardware & Software

Create a new event to run at the desired time on the trigger tab. Then on the device actions tab in the Global Device Actions section select the house code and all light off or on in the drop down list box.

-Rupp
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I am modifying the "old" AK event scripts ("turn bedroom light off in 5 minutes", etc.) to include similar phrases for controlling an entire house code or, in my case, an entire floor of the house ("turn upstairs lights off in 5 minutes"). The AK scripts use NewTimeEvent that has a parameter for what device actions it should perform ("A1ff", "B2:dimto-50", etc.). I cannot figure out how to issue "all lights off" for a given house code. I suppose I can use the script parameter of NewTimeEvent but then I am not sure how to have it run a script that requires a parameter (the house code).

Jim Doolittle
      Jim Doolittle

My Twitter
      My Hardware & Software

Comment

"a1:all lights off"

Nucleus Home Automation
        News, support, and updates for Rover, Network Monitor, TimeIcons, and more

Comment

Working...
        X