Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to create AnimatedGif files by a script?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to create AnimatedGif files by a script?

Hi,

At an Event my script will get me 1 picture each second for about 30 seconds from my webcam. As a result I have 30 pictures in a directory.
    Now I was wondering how to put these 30 pictures into an animated gif by the script.

Does anybody know about a program that have e.g. a command-line-interface, so such animated gifs can be created by my script as well. ?
    The Gifanimator programs I've found on the internet uses (manually) drag-and-drop only.

Henk.

You can't create a single animated gif from several gifs (well not with out writing hundreds of lines of code). If you wanting to simulate an animated gif on a web page for example why not simply write a javascript that updates the image every X number of milliseconds?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

You might take a look at this. It cost $20 but from the description is does exactly what you want.

imageconsole /animate /loop:-1 /time:100 *.jpg myanimation.gif
      Create a GIF animation from your images. Loop forever and wait one second between images
      I don't use it for this but have for mass conversions.

Matt

Comment

Matt,

Indeed, exactly what I had in mind.
        Thanks!

Henk.

Comment

Working...
        X