hs.NewTimeEvent question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hs.NewTimeEvent question

Is it possible through the hs.NewTimeEvent script command to modify/set the "Do Not Log This Event" checkbox on the event name screen?

I have several delayed events created routinely.. (with delete after run) via scripts.. and I don't really need to see the events run in the log ..

But i can't see how to set this property when creating the event.

Example of how i create the events:

Code:
    index = hs.NewTimeEvent(DelayedEvStr, OffTime, Offdate, True, True, True, True, True, True, True, DevCode & ":" & DAction, True, "")

hs.EnableEvent(DelayedEvStr)
    Thank you
    Regards,

Andrew B.

Originally posted by ArbWare View Post
    Is it possible through the hs.NewTimeEvent script command to modify/set the "Do Not Log This Event" checkbox on the event name screen?

I have several delayed events created routinely.. (with delete after run) via scripts.. and I don't really need to see the events run in the log ..

But i can't see how to set this property when creating the event.

Example of how i create the events:

Code:
    index = hs.NewTimeEvent(DelayedEvStr, OffTime, Offdate, True, True, True, True, True, True, True, DevCode & ":" & DAction, True, "")

hs.EnableEvent(DelayedEvStr)
    Thank you
    I do what you are using a slightly different method.
    Code:
    T=dateadd ("N",-180,NOW)
    hs.NewTimeEvent "Internal Lights Trigger",T,"",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"",1,"Internal Lights On.txt","System"
    This script will create an event 180 mins before the current time to run a script which activates my internal lights. I also use the same principle for creating events to turn of lights after 2 mins and so on by changing the "N",- to "N",+

The event has the attributes set to do not log, include in power recovery and do not log.
    sigpic
    A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Thanks Gogs..

I'll give it a try..
      Regards,

Andrew B.

Comment

Working...
      X