scripting help demanded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scripting help demanded

Hi, i am a newby in scripting for hs2, can anyone help me out ?
    what i want is a script that, when executed set a lamp module (zwave) on and after 30 min set that lamp off then sets another lamp on and after 20 min sets that lamp off and then sets another lamp on and after 15 min sets that lamp off
    i have the three lamps set up as devices and they work manually
    i gues i have to create events for the three lamps (three on events and three off events)
    then i have to create a script to execute these events in the propper sequence (i think)
    but i do not want to block all other hs2 processes while i execute this script
    what is the best way to go (multiple scripts maybe ?)
    the sequence must be that when e.g. the first lamp is going off the second lamp is put on and when the second lamp is going off the thirht lamp is going on, son at any time there is only one lamp active
    could anyone give me an example of a script so i can see wich direction to go
    thanks aforehand

Not being much of a scripter I do this kind of thing with an event. It's a fairly simple event and you can trigger it with whatever you want, time, device status change, whatever you like.
    Attached Files
    Marty
    ------
    XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
    Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Working...
    X