Hvow I can gets status from a sensor-mat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hvow I can gets status from a sensor-mat

I have a sensor-mat. When I lie on it gets the signal from the high otherwise it is low. Which z-wave unit can I use to poll the status on the mat
    Last edited by Rupp; October 27, 2010, 09:58 AM.

By High/Low do you mean some voltage level, ie. 5V=High, 0V=Low?
    Or is this a simple contact closure?

If the later is the case, the HM-DW001 will do nicely.

If the former case, you can still use the HM-DW001 , but you'll need some circuit to convert your High/Low (whatever the voltage) to drive a relay to provide the contact closure. Depending on the voltage/current available it might drive the relay directly, otherwise you'll need to use an opto-coupler to sense the input voltage and provide a voltage which will drive a small relay. This could get cumbersome.
    Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Can I use the HM-DW001 with homeseer 2.4.0.6?

Comment

I would invest in an 310 MHz receiver from RFXCOM and buy cheap DS10s from x10.com.

As others here on the forum I use DS10s and pressure mats from Harbor Freight (because the pressure mats from Clas Ohlson aren't as good as the ones from Harbor Freight).
        HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
        Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
        on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
        WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Dagfinn Andestad View Post
          Can I use the HM-DW001 with homeseer 2.4.0.6?
          Yes.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
          X