Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accessing Google charts from aspx

Hi,

I'm trying to utilise Google charts to create nice graphs from device data I have stored in a MySQL database. I have been googling around, and most of the examples I find use an aspx page combined with a aspx.cs file. I have tried some of the basic examples, but I only come up with an error message along the lines of

"
    <code class="wrappedText focusRow" role="listitem">The HTTP verb POST used to access path '/test2.aspx/GetData' is not allowed.</code></pre>"

Is this because these way of doing it is not supported by homeseer, or is that perhaps some configuration I have not done correctly? If it is not supported, what is a better way of achieving this using only the aspx page, and what exactly with the aspx.cs is it that is not supported?

Originally posted by kolaf View Post
    Hi,

I'm trying to utilise Google charts to create nice graphs from device data I have stored in a MySQL database. I have been googling around, and most of the examples I find use an aspx page combined with a aspx.cs file. I have tried some of the basic examples, but I only come up with an error message along the lines of

"
    <code class="wrappedText focusRow" role="listitem">The HTTP verb POST used to access path '/test2.aspx/GetData' is not allowed.</code></pre>"

Is this because these way of doing it is not supported by homeseer, or is that perhaps some configuration I have not done correctly? If it is not supported, what is a better way of achieving this using only the aspx page, and what exactly with the aspx.cs is it that is not supported?
    Maybe you meant this:

'/test2.aspx?GetData=true' to pass the key/value pair of GetData=true to your test2.aspx page in the root html HS folder?
    huggy_d1

Automating made easy

Comment

Working...
    X