Setting multiple event triggers from script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setting multiple event triggers from script

So now that I have converted to HS3 which overall I love. I am struggling with some script conversion issues. I have worked through a number of them using the reference and board but i hit a wall with one that is more of an enhancement than a conversion.

I have a script that builds VRcommands from a database in HS2. It was just alot easier for me to manage them all in a database and shove them into HS because I could map multiple voice strings to a single command or script.

Anyway minus the seemingly missing hs.addaction command in HS3 I got the script working but I would like to take advantage of HS3s ability to have multiple triggers per event. However when I call something like hs.EventSetVRTrigger multiple times with the same event reference it just keeps overwriting instead of adding additional triggers.

Anybody try this? Is there some sort of unpublished call to set a condition I need before I call it again to make it work?

Thanks in advance.

Not supported

I spoke to support and the capability to have multiple triggers is not currently supported.

Comment

Working...
    X