The best thermostat script to use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best thermostat script to use?

Which script is the best to use with the RCS TX15B thermostat? Oh and where do I find it

I have tried all the others but this one seems to be the best IMHO. I'll attch the verion I use for ease of finding it. I have made no modifications to the script so it should work as is.

-Rupp
    Attached Files
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

I guess I have the answer. Now how do I install the script? Do I have to run something first?

Comment

for the record, I use Kevin Knudson's Autosend script. I think this is the current link:

http://ubb.homeseer.com/6/ubb.x?a=tp...601#2322974601

Until five minutes ago I didn't know that there was another Autosend script. Guess I should use the search function more often!

I couldn't offer an opinion on which script is best for your application, but I can tell you that Kevin's script has worked flawlessly all winter supporting four tstats. I just noticed that it is also about one third the size of Patrick's script - not that size is importnat.

Choices - now you have choices!

Comment

If I'm not mistaken the instructions are in the beginning of the script. Rupp

-Rupp
          -Rupp
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks, your are correct. I just had to update the options page and tell HS to use this script with the thermostat not the script that ships with HS.

Comment

The only problem I see is the running time at the end of the string is not very accurate, other than that I love it.

-Rupp
              -Rupp
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X