UltraView2 weird Problem with icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UltraView2 weird Problem with icons

I have gone through the config and made a .cfg file with the icons in the right place. The problem is that when I load the asp through homeseer all it shown is the first icon listed in the cfg and nothing else. I have way more devices and they are listed in the cfg with the proper x-y coordinates so I am a bit lost here.

I am running IE6 and Homeseer 1.5.2 build 24

I've been searching the archives and it seems I am the first one to have this problem [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Please Help

Ultrajones - great script by the way

Thanks In advance
    Pedro

What version of UltraView2?
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I am running your latest version with the movable message log (can't remember the version number).

I have sorted out the problem which was caused by my virtual weather icons w1 - w32. They were between my first *real* device and the rest of my real devices in the list generated on the status page. When I changed the weather devices location to Z01 - z12 this sorted itself out. I can't tell you why or anything - it just works like this. i have since gone back and undone the changes I made to make sure this is the cause and it IS.

Its strange but true - anyone else had this problem??

Pedro

Comment

Working...
      X