Scribo 1.6.0 is ready for download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scribo 1.6.0 is ready for download

After many months of beta testing and updates the final release of Scribo 1.6.0 has been made available for download

Scribo 1.6.0 is a script editor for the popular Homeseer product. Scribo allows you to create scripts for Homeseer without the need of using text editors like notepad. Scribo 1.6.0 has integrated debugging features as well as context sensitive help and dynamic code tracing features.

For more information on Scribo or to download a trial version please go to:

http://vbscribe.brinkster.net/

Thanks for your patients as we have work diligent in make this product a quality product tailored to your request.

Scott A. Jones
    scottj@sfiwireless.com
    vbscribe@mchsi.com

Went to the website... couldn't find the price listed anywhere! Do you have to go all the way into PayPal before your even told what's it gonna cost?

Comment

Just in case the price may be too steep for some of you, I thought I would post it. I will reserve judgement for now as I just downloaded the trial but the beta version showed a lot of promise when I was using it.

Jim Doolittle
      Jim Doolittle

My Twitter
      My Hardware & Software

Comment

On Scott's website he says "Monday December 31, 20001" as to when Scribo was released. He sure is way ahead of the rest of us.

Dick
        Dick
        HS PRO 2.5.0.81, WinXP, IE8, Shuttle XS35V3, 2.13GHz, 4GB, 40GB SSD drive, AC-RF2, ADIOcelot, Message Server, TI103, SNEVL CID, pjcOutlook, MCSTemperature, Powertrigger, BLBackup, BLFloorplan, BLIcon, BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLRfid, BLLogMonitor, ACPUPSD, UltraECM, WeatherXML & Stipus' script connector. 500+ devices, 260+ events, 1-wire weather station + temp/humidity sensors & Oregon Scientific temp & humidity sensors & 2 Brultech ECM-1240s

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jim Doolittle:
          Just in case the price may be too steep for some of you, I thought I would post it. I will reserve judgement for now as I just downloaded the trial but the beta version showed a lot of promise when I was using it.

Jim Doolittle<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
          Sorry about the invisible price list of Scribo: The price is $39.95 which includes 1 year of support and 1 year of free updates.

I’ll fix the pricelist on the web page ASAP

Thanks a million

Scott A. Jones

scottj@sfiwireless.com

vbscribe@mchsi.com

Comment

Working...
          X