Problem with CDJ.asp Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with CDJ.asp Page

As a newbie, I managed to get T2F and the Album Picker app's working fine. I am having a problem with the cdj.asp page though. All the buttons are functioning, however the Playlist will not display, instead I get what is seen in the attached screenshot (large image file used to show detail - sorry!). Also, the search page and Now Playing Pages do not work. Any hints as to what is going wrong?Screen Shot Of Issue

It has been quite a while since I set up CDJ.asp and T2F so I My memory is not great. Some hints that I can think of:

1)It is very important to have T2F set up correctly.

2) Make sure the following lines in CDJ.asp are set up correctly:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> strPath = "E:\Program Files\Nirvis\Playlists\" 'edit this to your CDJ playlist path
    imgPath = "/cdj/images/" 'where the image sets are located for buttons, etc.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

3)Try setting bTouchScreen = False

Keep working on it and repoet back. I am sure that Sparkman and Jake (and maybe Ron) will be around to help.

Comment

Your screenshot looks familar, but sorry I don't remember exactly how I got it fixed. Do you have any playlists that uses special characters in the filename?

You can check out this thread, it's all about CDJ:

http://ubb.homeseer.com/6/ubb.x?q=Y&...4332902783&p=1

Hope it helps,

Simon

Comment

I have a feeling the root cause is the set up of my T2F. T2F is VERY confusing, especially for a newbie, to set up correctly. The CDJ.asp file comes up better now, but I am missing the album image and I get an error everytime a disc loads or ends. The error is:
        Error Copying File To Folder: Cannot Read, Writing to file: Not Active.
        I also get a similar error, Error Deleting File...
        Any clue as to what part(s) of my set up is wrong that can be causing this. What is interesting is that the Album Picker pages work like a charm. I just can not get the CDJ.asp page to work correctly.

Comment

You might want to think about posting your questions in the following thread...

CDJ-TrackToFile-NowPlaying thread

Posting there, might make it more likely that people who have dealt with your same problems, would see (and respond), to your post.

CDJ.ASP is Sparkman's page. If you post in the above thread, he may see the post and respond, if he checks in. Meanwhile, even if he does not see your post, I think you'll have a better chance in that thread. I have a busy schedule this weekend, but I'll check the thread Monday, and if you're still stuck, I'll see if I can help you out then.

Jake

Comment

Working...
          X