Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Help Multiple Camera Streaming Programe

Hi,

I am new to all this so please bear with me. I was looking over the msg boards he and I found a programe that started muliple instances of software - ie active Web cam - I thought I had saved it but I can't find it now and having speant 90 Mins on here I can't find the orginal post.

My system is in the infant stage while I am still planning it and this software woulld be very vey usefull - if it helps it was part of a simular discussion and a down loadable exe attachment to the msg. Any help you can give will be very appriciated.

Ayce

I had downloaded this program about 6 months ago but now I can't find it. I couldn't use it because it only runs on windows98. It was written to allow the setting of multiple inputs to Webcam32. I wish I could be more helpful. The only thing I can tell you is to search for Webcam32 and see if you can find it. I even went so far as to email the creator and he stated that he had lost the source code in a machine crash. Good luck with the search.

-Rupp
    ...One Nation Under GOD, Indivisible, With Liberty And Justice For All.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

At least for Web Cam32

See here for more info - and thanks for the help.

http://ubb.homeseer.com/6/ubb.x?a=tp...676#8252900676

Ayce

Comment

Working...
      X