Ultra Suite question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultra Suite question

I'm just getting to the point where I can trust my server to actually "serve", and have satarted to install the Ultra - Suite scripts. I'm getting lots of errors about the format of includes like: File attribute '/includes/style.asp' cannot start with forward slash or back slash..

I installed the package on my server, but is this the right place? Should I have installed it where HS is running? I was not to clear on this.
    (My server is not the same computer that HS is running on.)

Right now I have high security on the server, and it cannot be accessed except through several ports, so I use TightVNC to manage it. No computers can write or access it directly, so data from my HS cannot be written to the server, but the server can access my HS computer when necessary.

-System Spec------
    ASUS A7V333ARU VIA KT333 MOTHERBOARD; AMD ATHLON XP PROCESSOR 2200+ (1800MHz); 1024MB DDR 333MHz DDRAM; ATI RAGE 128 CHIPSET 32MB W/ TV OUT VGA CARD; AHANIX PLATINUM XP SILVER/BLACK COLOR 9 DRIVE BAYS SPI 300W POWER SUPPLY TOOL-LESS PANELS ATX MID TOWER CASE; Win2K SP2 5Serial 1Parallel, Hawking Modem, Broadband >Mediacomm, Phillips Audio, ATT Voices, PhoneSwitch, 10/100 Ethernet, Ocelot for IR and Bobcats, CM11A for X10
    -------------
    GenevaDude

Ultra Suite scripts are designed to be served through the HomeSeer web server, not IIS.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
    X