No announcement yet.

Anyone have a schedule script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simon, thanks for the offer. I'll get with you this evening.

Jeff Farmer

--
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Hi,
      I have a small reminder script which gets triggered by a motion in the am and after I get home at night. All the reminders are in the script. A function checks them out and gives me the option of these choices:

spoken every single day am and pm
      spoken am only every single day
      spoken pm only every single day

spoken one day a week am and pm
      spoken one day a week am only or pm only

spoken every month same day, and optional, x amount of days after that day.

spoken once a year on this date, both am and pm such as birthdays, etc... and addtionally x amount of days prior to such as 7 days before a birthday.

Its simple and quick. If interested let me know.
      Stuart

Comment

Stuart

I would like a copy of your reminder script please.

email address is in profile

Neil Sisman
        Neil
        Newmarket Ontario

Comment

I was working on a thermostat schedule script last year because I was too lazy to reprogram the Tstat between Winter and Summer! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Got interrupted by other things so never finished it but the schedule was like this:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">
          Season Security School DOW Date Time Cool Heat 62-78
          ------ -------- ------ ------- ---- ---- ---- ----
          * Away * * * 0430 76 64
          * Away * * * 0830 76 64
          * Away * * * 1530 76 64
          * Away * * * 2300 78 64

* Vacation * * * 0430 78 62
          * Vacation * * * 0830 78 62
          * Vacation * * * 1530 78 62
          * Vacation * * * 2300 78 62

Summer * No Weekday * 0630 72 64
          Summer * No Weekday * 1530 72 64
          Summer * No Weekday * 2330 74 64

Winter * * Weekday * 1400 78 68
          Winter * * Weekend * 1400 78 68

EOF </pre>
          The script would take the first complete match it found that satisfied all the criteria and exectute it.

Now that I have the HAI plugin interface to the security panel and thermostat I might resurrect it again. Anyone else interested in a construct such as this?

G

Comment

Here is a link to the reminder docs so far.
            You can also download the files for the reminder scripts there.
            Consider them beta and send me any bugs, or ideas for features. You need to have an odbc datasourece setup and you will need the database from secure links.

Reminder Scripts

Download database

ODBC setup

Jeff Farmer

--
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone
            Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I was trying to run Reminder setup and got this error

Script error: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'E.EventID = D.EventID AND E.ActiveYN = 1 AND D.ActiveYN = 1 AND D.EventDate Between #10/30/2002 7:18:48 AM# AND DateAdd('d',,#10/30/2002 7:18:48 AM#)'.

Joe

jjsmd@yahoo.com
              jjsmd@yahoo.com

Comment

jjsmd,

Did you run /calendar/cal_setup.asp before you try reminder.asp page?

When you run cal_setup.asp and hit SAVE, it generates an ini file (sorry I'm at work, not sure the exact name) in config directory and reminder.asp page is looking for it before it'll show properly.

If that's not the case, maybe Jeff can give you a hand.

Thanks,

Simon

Comment

jjsmd,
                  Replace the setup_cal.asp with this one.
                  Also, do you use the include files?

Jeff Farmer

Attached Files
                  --
                  Jeff Farmer
                  HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Jeff

Thanks , it seems to be working fine now.

Joe

jjsmd@yahoo.com
                    jjsmd@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                    X