Motion Sensor & Dusk/Dawn Sensor Script Package Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rupp,

The Zip file is available through the following link.

http://ubb.homeseer.com/6/ubb.x?a=tp...3&m=6892937583

Thanks again.

Robert

Comment

Rupp,

The Zip file is available through the following link.

http://ubb.homeseer.com/6/ubb.x?a=tp...3&m=6892937583

Thanks again.

Robert

Comment

The paths that the files are to be extracted are in the zip file. Drag the bottom scroll bar over and look at the paths for all files then put them there.

-Rupp
        ...One Nation Under GOD, Indivisible, With Liberty And Justice For All.
        -Rupp
        sigpic

Comment

...aDevNMT and NormalElapsed?

-Rupp
          ...One Nation Under GOD, Indivisible, With Liberty And Justice For All.
          -Rupp
          sigpic

Comment

Rupp,

I think aDEVNMT is a value of how long (in minutes) No Motion has been detect for this device. NormalElapsed is a value you specify in the doo_motion.ini file.

Grant
            Win2KSP2
            HS v1.6.16 beta
            HouseLinc (firmware v 4.4) X-10 Interface (v 1.1.16)
            MR26A (v 1.01.0617)
            RCS TX15B 'stat
            HS Phone v 1.0.0.66 beta
            Hi-Phone (firmware 4.51.03) Interface v 1.08.12

Comment

Jim Doolittle,

I downloaded the motion sensor script a few weeks ago. I notice that now there is a "New DooMotion HomeSeer plug-in released!" as a third party plug-in.

Is the new script fifferent from the one downloaded from the "Script Library" a few weeks ago.

Would you recommend using the version in the online store?

What are the differences?

Thanks

Comment

Plugin has more features that you can read up on via the Third Party Plugin page and you can contrast that to the script's documentation on its features.

Beyond feature differences, the plugin is faster and easier to configure and customize.

The plugin currently costs $19.95 with free upgrades. This helps justify my time commitment on this project to the rest of my family [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img].

Jim Doolittle
                Jim Doolittle

My Twitter
                My Hardware & Software

Comment

In order to install the Plug-in, would I first need to delete the sripts, images, devices events etc. that are related to the motion script?

I would like to install the plug-in but would like the switchover to be as simple as possible. I don't know what feature differences there are between the Plug-in and the script and I don't have the patience to study the feature lists to find out. I assume that only the plug-in will be updated and supported from now on.

So I will install the plug-in as soon as I find out what to to with the motion sript I currently have installed.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X