Doo_motionsensor.txt script is "hung"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doo_motionsensor.txt script is "hung"

It started yesterday and I don't have a clue why but about 2 or 3 times per day I have to shut down HS because the script doo_motionsensor.txt takes the cpu to 100% and never releases it? The message "scripts running doo_motionsensor.txt" never leaves the HS status bar? Any suggestions?

-Rupp
    ...One Nation Under GOD, Indivisible, With Liberty And Justice For All.
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Rupp,

I know I said that I would not officially support the script package. But, I did say that I would monitor discusssion and help periodically.

The doo_motionsensor.txt script calls the custom action script so I suspect you may have some custom action code that is hanging your system. The other less likely alternative is something in a later HS version has changed to cause the script to hang.

I suppose you could put some debug statements throughout the code that writes to HomeSeer log to pinpoint ths issue. You should see the entries up to the point that the offending script code causes the "hang".

Jim Doolittle
    Jim Doolittle

My Twitter
    My Hardware & Software

Comment

I appreciate the help. I'll do as you state and see if I can narrow it down. Thanks again. Greg

-Rupp
      ...One Nation Under GOD, Indivisible, With Liberty And Justice For All.
      -Rupp
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X