Trouble setting up Ultraview.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble setting up Ultraview.

First, one of the coolest plug ins ever.

I can't seem to get it to set up right. My homepage shows me an incomplete Status view. No menus or much filled in. I know I am missing a lot from the screen views on the download post. I do have security devices though a lot of icons are missing and lamps and modules. Clicking an icon here does bring up a control menu. No house plan at all.

I have tried to follow the instructions through a couple times. I loaded each piece of the unzipped Suite to the part of Homeseer that the directory showed. Is that right?

Help appreciated.

PS - This should be a standard part of Homeseer when it is perfected. Just my opinion.

I have the same problem. Can anyone elaborate on how to kick start Ultrastatus to have devices appear under the repective sections? Very nice product - need some docs [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

David

Comment

Though I am not an expert, you must define specific device types like:
      'Motion Sensor - Door/Window' 'Motion Sensor''Temperature Probe''RCS TX15B Thermostat''IRRMaster''XP3S-IW (Relay Switch)''Computer'">

Copied and edited from the ultra_view_status_devices.xsl file (which is where you can edit your own devices for monitoring). The device types above are what Ultra_View_Status currently are looking for.

Comment

Make sure, that you don't have devices defined in HS that utilize special characters.

Dave
        (System specs in profile)

Comment

Working...
        X