X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ASP] IR Control via Web Page

HiTech posted

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    I could not post a reply to your ir topic about installing the ir control asp page.

I tried to open file in browser, Front Page loads as if I wanted to edit script. Nothing else seems to happen. I can't preview the page. Then I noticed the error in HS log.

11/25/02 3:17:26 PM~!~Error~!~Reading script: C:\PROGRAM FILES\HOMESEER\scripts\update_links_counter.txt File not found
    11/25/02 3:17:26 PM~!~Error~!~Script error in file: update_links_counter.txt: File not found: update_links_counter.txt

Is the update_links_counter.txt in on your system?

Thanks Rick Higgs
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HiTech, the Script Library doesn't allow posts so we use the Script Library Discussion forum to talk about scripts.

I'm not familiar with update_links_counter.txt, I ran a search on my site and the only reference I can even find to it is in the hsvoicemail.asp page that I downloaded from the updater.
    Its nothing that I'm using.
    To get to the IR page open your browser to your HomeSeer main page and then go to the url:
    http://hsurl/reports/ir_setup.asp

Jeff Farmer

--
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

new HomeSeer's please read:

Posting in the Script Library is ONLY for post a script...
    not for:
    Replys
    Kudos
    Errors
    Your baby pictures
    Messages to your wife

For:
    You wrote or mod'd a script and want to post it for public consumption.

Thank You

Comment

Sorry, I got in a hurry earlier and posted in wrong forum. Thanks Jeff, I will try again. And you are correct, the counter script is for the voice mail web page.

Rick

Comment

Working...
      X